Golden Circle AllStar Game

yankees8589

If he is better then tell me 1 thing OKAY? Alright why are all of the unbiased and I repeat UNBIASED player rankings have Justin Blake and Ricky Taylor BOTH BOTH BOTH are higher than MJ Brown! WHY OH WHY?? Could it be that BOTH Ricky and Justin are better than MJ?? I think so... Don't get me wrong MJ is good but I give the edge to BOTH Ricky and Justin!

Well I know what I say does not mean anything but I have seen all three play. JB is the best shooter in west Tn. Ricky Taylor best scorer. But MJ can do it all defense an Offense. He controls the game when he is out there the other two can not do that. An he has Two Mr. Basketball an Two Gold Balls.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I know what I say does not mean anything but I have seen all three play. JB is the best shooter in west Tn. Ricky Taylor best scorer. But MJ can do it all defense an Offense. He controls the game when he is out there the other two can not do that. An he has Two Mr. Basketball an Two Gold Balls.

CLAP CLAP!! And I've seen all 3 play and got to say... #1 Justin Blake is an impressive shooter and can drive the lane better than what people give him credit for and his defense is no joke! LOCK DOWN D! #2 Ricky Taylor is a good shooter and even better defender, he can drive the lane and a great ball handler! #3 MJ Brown is a PG that plays like a SG.. he is a PG if the shot isn't good PASS IT AWAY! He did too much by himself but it worked for him! I rank them the same way ALL of the UNBIASED player rankings have it and I know someone else that thinks that way too and he is UNBIASED!

I've seen Blake and M.J.both play other the years..I live in Newbern and my son goes to Dyer Co..We go to the Dyer Co games when Lake Co isn't playing...I've seen M.J. about 9 times a year..the 3 or 4 times against Lake Co in the regular season and in tournaments..against Humbolts 3 times..and Trenton at U.C..Both are freat players..I'd take eithe rone..Saw Ricky Taylor only 1 time ..against Dyer Co this year in the regional tournament..He is a player..Any college should be happy with any of these 3 players..

I've seen Blake and Justin both play other the years..I live in Newbern and my son goes to Dyer Co..We go to the Dyer Co games when Lake Co isn't playing...I've seen M.J. about 9 times a year..the 3 or 4 times against Lake Co in the regular season and in tournaments..against Humbolts 3 times..and Trenton at U.C..Both are freat players..I'd take eithe rone..Saw Ricky Taylor only 1 time ..against Dyer Co this year in the regional tournament..He is a player..Any college should be happy with any of these 3 players..

I think they are gonna put on a show at the All-Star game! Should be great to see!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If he is better then tell me 1 thing OKAY? Alright why are all of the unbiased and I repeat UNBIASED player rankings have Justin Blake and Ricky Taylor BOTH BOTH BOTH are higher than MJ Brown! WHY OH WHY?? Could it be that BOTH Ricky and Justin are better than MJ?? I think so... Don't get me wrong MJ is good but I give the edge to BOTH Ricky and Justin!

MJ is ranked higher than Justin Blake and Ricky Taylor and should be the MVP.MJ is 11,Ricky 13,and Justin 14.MJ is the better all around player and for you to say that Justin is a lock down defender,I saw Jalen Steele,who is a sophomore from Knox Fulton score at will on him in the state tournament and saw James Gallman just lock him up.The reason that MJ is the better player is that MJ is able to attack the basket,shoot it,dish it,and is a better defender than the both of them.Did you notice in the state tournament game that Blake never got to the free throw line during the game.All his shots were beyond the 3 pt line and i think he hit about 4 out of 15.He has to learn to attack the basket.Right now he is just a spot up shooter but i think that he will learn to attack the basket more as he get into college.I would rank them as 1.MJ 2.Ricky 3.Justin right now.When you look at all 3 of them,they are all good players,but they have more weaknesses than MJ.Can you name a weakness of Mj game that people on here talk about?

MJ is ranked higher than Justin Blake and Ricky Taylor and should be the MVP.MJ is 11,Ricky 13,and Justin 14.MJ is the better all around player and for you to say that Justin is a lock down defender,I saw Jalen Steele,who is a sophomore from Knox Fulton score at will on him in the state tournament and saw James Gallman just lock him up.The reason that MJ is the better player is that MJ is able to attack the basket,shoot it,dish it,and is a better defender than the both of them.Did you notice in the state tournament game that Blake never got to the free throw line during the game.All his shots were beyond the 3 pt line and i think he hit about 4 out of 15.He has to learn to attack the basket.Right now he is just a spot up shooter but i think that he will learn to attack the basket more as he get into college.I would rank them as 1.MJ 2.Ricky 3.Justin right now.When you look at all 3 of them,they are all good players,but they have more weaknesses than MJ.Can you name a weakness of Mj game that people on here talk about?

This is not a weakness that would be exposed at the highschool level for MJ...but I beleive Blake and Taylor both have more speed and quickness.

What player rankings do you look at? Cause they have Justin at 11, Ricky at 13, and MJ at 15! MJ has a weakness, he tries to do too much by himself and same goes for Ricky and Justin's weakness is attacking the basket but he does it well enough and no one has given him credit for it! If MJ didn't have a weakness don't you think that HIGH HIGH MAJORS would be recruiting him?? I do! Jalen Steele is a great player... As for your statement about Gallman locking him up that would be a NO... He was off from 3 I believe he put up what around 15 shots and only made 4 if he was on and hit around 9 or 10 then what would you say about Gallman... You would have said he can't guard anybody... Come on get real... It isn't locked up when someone can put up 15 shots just none of them were falling!!!

Personally at the high school level, Taylor didn't show me any weaknesses. His shot was ok and he was able to get to the rim...

What player rankings do you look at? Cause they have Justin at 11, Ricky at 13, and MJ at 15! MJ has a weakness, he tries to do too much by himself and same goes for Ricky and Justin's weakness is attacking the basket but he does it well enough and no one has given him credit for it! If MJ didn't have a weakness don't you think that HIGH HIGH MAJORS would be recruiting him?? I do! Jalen Steele is a great player... As for your statement about Gallman locking him up that would be a NO... He was off from 3 I believe he put up what around 15 shots and only made 4 if he was on and hit around 9 or 10 then what would you say about Gallman... You would have said he can't guard anybody... Come on get real... It isn't locked up when someone can put up 15 shots just none of them were falling!!!

The title high major is so overrated. I have a problem with playing games on paper, if you put these so called mid majors against some of these so called majors, they would get their fare share of wins. Only in america, we are taught to work hard and your hard work will pay off, but in college sports its all about politics and money. MJ Brown does have something that's not on the stat sheet, and that's heart. High major is just as overrated as some of the coaches at these so called high major programs. If you put Kobe, Lebron and K.G. on the same team, it doesn't take a great coach to win 60 percent of those games.

The title high major is so overrated. I have a problem with playing games on paper, if you put these so called mid majors against some of these so called majors, they would get their fare share of wins. Only in america, we are taught to work hard and your hard work will pay off, but in college sports its all about politics and money. MJ Brown does have something that's not on the stat sheet, and that's heart. High major is just as overrated as some of the coaches at these so called high major programs. If you put Kobe, Lebron and K.G. on the same team, it doesn't take a great coach to win 60 percent of those games.

HAHA Nebuntyn if you had Kobe, Lebron and K.G. on the same team you wouldn't need a coach. Also do you think that Drake would have had the same record if they played in the SEC or Big 12??

HAHA Nebuntyn if you had Kobe, Lebron and K.G. on the same team you wouldn't need a coach. Also do you think that Drake would have had the same record if they played in the SEC or Big 12??

Drake wouldn't have a chance... Put Memphis in a stronger conference and the season would be more interesting!

Drake wouldn't have a chance... Put Memphis in a stronger conference and the season would be more interesting!

Winning comes from 80% recruiting. I wonder if money wasn't involved with these so called majors, how things would stack up? Hmmmmmm! And don't have a blind eye, money is involved. I personally know 3 rivals top 50 that this has happened to. Drake is just one school. Let's take St. John It once was considered a high major, now look. I know they miss the days of Chris Mullin, Walter Berry and Mark Jackson.