VAN BUREN CO COACHING JOB

PETES

Way to go Fastereddie. I'm glad someone finally showed a little common sense and spoke up. I believe you hit the nail on the head when you said about someone having a grudge. Maybe because them or their brother didn't get to play. Whited has been offered numerous jobs elsewhere. He had six winning seasons. I don't care if he did play people for political reasons, which anyone who really knows anything about the program and what went on knows that's not true, at least he won and won big. Who can fault that? People who don't have a clue what they are talking about. People who are continuously running down a great program. To all the former players and coaches, I know you guys are getting tired of hearing these people. There are still some of us out here who respect what those players and coaches did. :confused:

[Edited by fullcourt on 8-12-02 8:21P]

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Senstive, guilty, whatever! I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to another poster whose his brother or someone in his family played for Whited who gets on here and talks about how bad of a coach he is. I know who your brother was and when he played. But I'll keep it to myself. If I was guessing, I would figure you haven't had too many personal conversations with Whited, if any, if you think he played politics.

[Edited by fullcourt on 8-12-02 11:41P]