McMcinn v Cumberland Co.

MVM

Rumor has it from an unrealible source, that McMinn Co. willingly turned on only half their lights againest Cumberland Co. in Tues. night match vs CCo.. McMinn Co. also claimed that lighting had stuck the poles and only 1 side would work.

But wait this is where the plot thickens, Sure enough lighting did show up at the start of 2nd half. Causing a lighting delay that threw the game into darkness, and had to be called....You guessed it McMinn Co. was up 2-0 at the time...um..um..um..um..

Sorry Cree couldn't resist /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

But really did the lights get stuck by lighting? or......??

First of all MVM, you should probably check your spelling before attempting to spread rumors. The correct spelling is AGAINST and LIGHTNING. Secondly, none of this is true. The lights on one side really did not work and McMinn was outplaying them the entire game. Even though the match was called, it was probably a good thing for Cumberland County.

Rumor has it from an unrealible source, that McMinn Co. willingly turned on only half their lights againest Cumberland Co. in Tues. night match vs CCo.. McMinn Co. also claimed that lighting had stuck the poles and only 1 side would work.

But wait this is where the plot thickens, Sure enough lighting did show up at the start of 2nd half. Causing a lighting delay that threw the game into darkness, and had to be called....You guessed it McMinn Co. was up 2-0 at the time...um..um..um..um..

Sorry Cree couldn't resist /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The reason they were off was to hide the second gunman from the grassy knoll, or was that to decrease global warming... I forget.

Come on MVM! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Hopefully you were just having a little fun.

The reason they were off was to hide the second gunman from the grassy knoll, or was that to decrease global warming... I forget.

Come on MVM! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Hopefully you were just having a little fun.

Slow day at work..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> All though the global warming bit might have legs.

First of all MVM, you should probably check your spelling before attempting to spread rumors. The correct spelling is AGAINST and LIGHTNING. Secondly, none of this is true. The lights on one side really did not work and McMinn was outplaying them the entire game. Even though the match was called, it was probably a good thing for Cumberland County.

i have no idea why you say it was a 'good thing' for us at cumberland county. why in the world wouldnt we want to play the last 31 minutes only down 2? who cares if we woulda lost 2-0, 4-0, or 10-0? a loss is a loss. a win is a win. i guarantee you every player on our team would have liked to play it until the end. 2-0 is the result though and thats that.

wow very well put..... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> don't loose the attitude jet.... I remember a cumberland county team that came back to tie a game in the last two min when down by two against karns. This was the same Karns team that tied Cak when they won their first state championship..... Still can't forget about that goal Big G... oh well

wow very well put..... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> don't loose the attitude jet.... I remember a cumberland county team that came back to tie a game in the last two min when down by two. This was the same Karns team that tied Cak when they won their first state championship..... Still can't forget about that goal Big G... oh well

Man, I am still reliving MY highschool days! So don't you ever forget it! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Well. I was hoping to get away with one. Guess i've been caught. I was hoping to use it as as advantage for us for the rest of the season. But the maintence folks had to mess up my plans and get them fixed.

Really, the problem was that we have to share electricity with the Softball team. We only had enough power to use the one side (home side). We dont have the overabundance of things like electricity and running water like you folks do in the "big cities".

Hopefully some day we will catch up with the rest of the soccer world.

Well. I was hoping to get away with one. Guess i've been caught. I was hoping to use it as as advantage for us for the rest of the season. But the maintence folks had to mess up my plans and get them fixed.

Really, the problem was that we have to share electricity with the Softball team. We only had enough power to use the one side (home side). We dont have the overabundance of things like electricity and running water like you folks do in the "big cities".

Hopefully some day we will catch up with the rest of the soccer world.

Cree, Beware I heard another rumor that if Rhea Co. gets up on you at half time that they were going to cut the lights.

But seriously... Why did your sweeper have to leave the field, before he took the free kick? I must have been talking and missed what he did. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Cree, Beware I heard another rumor that if Rhea Co. gets up on you at half time that they were going to cut the lights.

But seriously... Why did your sweeper have to leave the field, before he took the free kick? I must have been talking and missed what he did. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

He had a "band" on his wrist--like a LiveStrong--but it was in memory of his cousin. Young man was a basketball player at Cleveland and was killed about 14 months ago--maybe. And Ms. Official--who was all about the rules. Even though she allowed a CCHS player to remove his just before kickoff. So when she saw Stephens, she sent him off. Which i should be thankful that i didnt get a yellow card for it.