Hillsboro-Franklin

rebelj

Any info on this BIG win for Hillsboro?

We just straight up played horribly. You could tell from the warm up that it wasn't gonna be good, and there were some problems that were worked out at practice today. Also, John Shaw didn't play in goal because of grades and a few other minor things like that. But overall, we just played down to their level and paid for it. It just stinks that we had to learn from it in a district game.

Besides the district loss, I would say no worries for Franklin.

We just straight up played horribly. You could tell from the warm up that it wasn't gonna be good, and there were some problems that were worked out at practice today. Also, John Shaw didn't play in goal because of grades and a few other minor things like that. But overall, we just played down to their level and paid for it. It just stinks that we had to learn from it in a district game.

Besides the district loss, I would say no worries for Franklin.

Boothie, your team Franklin has such a wealth of talent and I have seen what the Rebels are capable of and can hang with anyone when your team is clicking. Hope you guys can make some noise in the district against Brentwood this season.