Mcminn Cetral

ChargerDad14

i would just like to extend a, very sarcastic, personal thank you to both the rockwood fans who got the central board shut down... back to central baseball they play boyd tonight at 6 then travel to farragut to play at 7 on friday night... then have the seq chiefs the following monday and tuesday...

Was the Boyd vs. MC game played yesterday? If so, how did it go?

How is it that Central has played 15 games and they have two everyday starters in the Times Free Press hitting over .550. One has 16 AB's and the other has 12 and in those 15 games they have scored 92 runs! How many walks do they have? Something doesn't seem right with those numbers!! Not trying to stir the pot but just wondering. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

How is it that Central has played 15 games and they have two everyday starters in the Times Free Press hitting over .550. One has 16 AB's and the other has 12 and in those 15 games they have scored 92 runs! How many walks do they have? Something doesn't seem right with those numbers!! Not trying to stir the pot but just wondering. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I was wondering the same thing and they talk about our stats!

The other 9 games have not been reported.... If you look close you can see

G AB H AVG.

Shane Moses 6 12 7 .583

Come on 6+4+3=2, you have told me before that somethig was fishy about Polks stats. from last year....

I'm not saying they are padded.. Just don't throw the 1st stone....

I did say last year that some of the stats seemed high but I never saw every game. I know of one AB that was counted as a hit when it was an error but that was last year. Also quit crying saying I threw the first stone that is just plain ridiculous it was an observation that they didn't have many AB's but played in alot of games as TheOldScout said. I was joking with you because of your post on the other thread. I am not from Rockwood so don't pull the attitude! As for Polk being ranked, I am proud for the boys but they have alot to prove before I would put them in the top 10.