Best Juniors this upcoming yr? And What SOON to be juniors are underra

Joe Jackson from White Station will probably be the best Sophomore in the state next year. What will make him better than Casey Prather is the fact that Joe has a second man to help along as well in Farrokahn Hall.

Is Thomas Greer the little black kid that wore the head band? I'm trying to think of who he is. Gibson Co. scrimmaged them before the season this year but I never saw any OUTSTANDING player on that team. Gibson Co. beat them by around 40-45 points in a scrimmage.....

I'm sure you knew this and was an oversight but Joe Jackson will be a junior next season.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rankings are as follows. Thomas Greer is probably the most underrated of all. Hardly anybody has heard of this kid. This is going to be a really good class!!!!! I say no fewer than 5 will play D1. Liberty is going to be special in 2010. Bolivar will be really good to...they have acouple of good ones to go with Murphy and Tisdale from the class of 2011. These ranking can change going into next season...after the summer of AAU ball. Some could be added and some can move up or down. These rankings were right after the state tournement.

Rank 2010

2 PRATHER, CASEY 6-4 WF JACKSON NORTHSIDE may be the best from the west since Tony Delk

16 JOHNSON, TARIUS 6-2 SG JACKSON LIBERTY TECH

22 WINDOM, KANEAL 6-0 SG JACKSON CENTRAL-MERRY

30 MURPHY, JAY 5-7 PG BOLIVAR CENTRAL

31 GREER, THOMAS 6-3 SG ATWOOD WEST CARROLL

42 TISDALE, RICKY 5-8 PG BOLIVAR CENTRAL

44 WILLIAMS, CORDARO 5-11 SG JACKSON LIBERTY TECH

51 KIZER, DESHAWN 6-3 WF LEXINGTON LEXINGTON

62 BLALOCK, JUJUAN 6-2 WF JACKSON LIBERTY TECH

76 CLARK, JARSTON 6-1 SG JACKSON LIBERTY TECH

86 PARKS, RICKY 6-3 WF JACKSON LIBERTY TECH

111 FULLER, JEREMY 5-6 PG JACKSON CENTRAL-MERRY

133 MILLER, BRAXTON 6-3 WF TRENTON PEABODY

134 HERNDON, KYLE 5-9 PG CAMDEN CAMDEN

146 SNOW, CHARLES 5-11 SG BIG SANDY BIG SANDY

Rank 2011

13 ANTHONY, KENDALL 5-5 PG JACKSON LIBERTY TECH

21 WHITEHORN, DEMETRIUS 6-3 WF BOLIVAR CENTRAL

39 ARNOLD, JOEVONTAE 6-0 PG JACKSON LIBERTY TECH

60 MILLER, E.J. 5-8 PG JACKSON USJ

Yankee, Kendall Anthony= Ant Jr.???

and can you message me the website to this?? Is this from prephoops?

I'm sure you knew this and was an oversight but Joe Jackson will be a junior next season.

Yes, I knew Joe was going to be a Junior my bad. I was thinking of Joe being a Sophomore right now.

Jalen Steele from Knox Fulton was very good but I don't think he's on the level of Joe Jackson. Joe was very awesome! When I saw Joe Jackson drive to the basket in the state tournament with people all over him and slam it home I knew he was going to be the real deal. The only thing I think Joe does lack is defensive play. He's decent but could improve. I'm sure we'll hear alot about Jalen Steele over the next couple of years as well and will not be surprised to see him as a AA Mr. Basketball candidate within the next 2 years. The kid was very good.

Yes, I knew Joe was going to be a Junior my bad. I was thinking of Joe being a Sophomore right now.

Jalen Steele from Knox Fulton was very good but I don't think he's on the level of Joe Jackson. Joe was very awesome! When I saw Joe Jackson drive to the basket in the state tournament with people all over him and slam it home I knew he was going to be the real deal. The only thing I think Joe does lack is defensive play. He's decent but could improve. I'm sure we'll hear alot about Jalen Steele over the next couple of years as well and will not be surprised to see him as a AA Mr. Basketball candidate within the next 2 years. The kid was very good.

Jackson will get better..thats the scary part. He is a phenom and will be a McDonalsd all amreican..I think.

Melorose has a player I know nothing about but read somewhere he will be the top frehman in the state next season. I think Jackson and Prather are head and shoulders better than the entire class of 2010 but who knows..I do know coach Cal is recruiting Tim Peete from Memphis Central. He is rated high as well.

Aaron Puckett from White County. 6'6" Center will be one of the best post players in the area. He had some health problems this year and got them straightend out. Played great in the tournaments. He will be hard to stop next year. Played very well this year.