Best Juniors this upcoming yr? And What SOON to be juniors are underra

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 6'5 shooting guard as a Sophomore, lol... That's crazy... That is great heigth for a D-1 SG... another inch or two wouldn't hurt but that's awesome. However, I don't think I'll be going to Orange Mound anytime soon to watch a game. I MIGHT feel out of place there lol

He is the real deal, and will be playing in some big time tournaments outside of Orange Mound. They are coached by Jermaine Johnson who played and was an assistant for Ridgeway back 2005 when they won state. He will get his team out to some of the best tournaments in the NATION. Memphis is already keeping a close eye on this player, I saw one of their assistant at one of his games, although they can not officially pursue him, he is high on their list.

Yankee - he is that good.

He is the real deal, and will be playing in some big time tournaments outside of Orange Mound. They are coached by Jermaine Johnson who played and was an assistant for Ridgeway back 2005 when they won state. He will get his team out to some of the best tournaments in the NATION. Memphis is already keeping a close eye on this player, I saw one of their assistant at one of his games, although they can not officially pursue him, he is high on their list.

Yankee - he is that good.

Thanks....I will make a point to follow his progress throughout AAU, highschool, college and then will follow him in the NBA if he is that good /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The kid from Melrose will be a sophmore not a freshman. His name is Adonis Thomas a 6'5 shooting gurad.

Oh yes! I was looking on some sites and Adonis Thomas ranked at the top! WOW... and in Feb. Andre Whitehead put him as a 4th Team All-State with names such as Reginald Buckner (Manassas Class of 09), DeMonte Simpson (Bearden Class of 09), Tyrone Caldwell (Clarksville Class of 08), and James Harris (Christian Advancement Class of 08)... I would say that is VERY IMPRESSIVE especially as he is going to be a sophomore!

I've seen some names floating around just wanted to see what these kids are all about!

Corey Stanton-Class of 2010-from Springfield

Levon Tate-Class of 2010-from Murfreesboro Siegel

Josh Tidwell-Class of 2010-from Brentwood (he might have transfered to Nashville Christian Academy)

I think he averaged 24 this season...not sure about that though.

Yankee Didn't Jenkins lead the state this year with 30 ppg...that's just six points away so it's very possible and the player from Melrose has loads of potential. Plus Melrose had another freshman point guard that will be pretty good.

Yankee Didn't Jenkins lead the state this year with 30 ppg...that's just six points away so it's very possible and the player from Melrose has loads of potential. Plus Melrose had another freshman point guard that will be pretty good.

I'm pretty sure Jenkins led the state...I agree it's possible. I plan to watch Greer at least 4 or 5 times next season.

Has anyone heard anything about these kids?

Corey Stanton-Class of 2010-from Springfield

Levon Tate-Class of 2010-from Murfreesboro Siegel... AAU team- Nashville Celtics

Josh Tidwell-Class of 2010-from Brentwood (he might have transfered to Nashville Christian Academy)

I've seen some things about them being ranked in the top 25 underclassmen in the state but I haven't seen them play or heard anything about them... Just wondering if they are overrated or the real deal!