Top Losers so far this year! By MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

I am working on a list of teams who is having a losing season this year! I hope that Coacht members and fans will enjoy reading who is having a very bad year....the season is almost half over and they will need to turn things around quickly if they want to go to the next level. Stay tune for the list! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unnecessary. Anybody can read the scoreboards.

Everyone does not put their scores on the scoreboard each time that they lose but a lot of them make sure they put them on when they win. But is it possible some people may be afraid that their teams may be on the list that needs to pick it up before the season is over......I hope this will make some teams realize that they need to get to work and stop complaining why we are not winning and also we have some parents that are blaming the coaches I hope these teams will come together for the district tournaments! and start winning because they are not now! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Biggest loser MrNoitAll /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

That really hurts my feelings because MrNoitAll is just telling people who the losers are......anyone can pick winners, and if you are losing maybe you will get your team working harder, listening to what the coach is trying to get you to do and stop losing!!! Anyone can lose it takes hard work, dedication, practice, practice, coming together as a team, and believing that you can win know matter what the odds are! But you must work at it and believe in yourself, your team and your coaches!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

That really hurts my feelings because MrNoitAll is just telling people who the losers are......anyone can pick winners, and if you are losing maybe you will get your team working harder, listening to what the coach is trying to get you to do and stop losing!!! Anyone can lose it takes hard work, dedication, practice, practice, coming together as a team, and believing that you can win know matter what the odds are! But you must work at it and believe in yourself, your team and your coaches!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

AMEN

Everyone does not put their scores on the scoreboard each time that they lose but a lot of them make sure they put them on when they win. But is it possible some people may be afraid that their teams may be on the list that needs to pick it up before the season is over......I hope this will make some teams realize that they need to get to work and stop complaining why we are not winning and also we have some parents that are blaming the coaches I hope these teams will come together for the district tournaments! and start winning because they are not now! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

"Some people need to get to work" Your exactly right Mrknoitall! I mean what school do you teach at because obviously you are not working, you are on the computer all day long. When I have kids I hope I do not send them to the school you work at. I mean do you teach the students anything by being on the computer all day long and writing stupid threads like you do that only a few people like and those few people are probbly you with mulitple screen names.

"Some people need to get to work" Your exactly right Mrknoitall! I mean what school do you teach at because obviously you are not working, you are on the computer all day long. When I have kids I hope I do not send them to the school you work at. I mean do you teach the students anything by being on the computer all day long and writing stupid threads like you do that only a few people like and those few people are probbly you with mulitple screen names.

It seems to me we have a hater on the T. Let M.K.I.A. have his fun. The way that education is in Tennessee, it will probably help that no one is teaching them, apparently they don't listen anyway.

baller1234 please check your spelling before you attack anyone! Yes I know I can not spell but please read it before you send it! At least I have you as a fan because you have read my posts before.....thanks for being such a good fan! Yes I do teach in the Coffee County schools! Have a great day and I am sorry that you did not have a happy childhood! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

baller1234 please check your spelling before you attack anyone! Yes I know I can not spell but please read it before you send it! At least I have you as a fan because you have read my posts before.....thanks for being such a good fan! Yes I do teach in the Coffee County schools! Have a great day and I am sorry that you did not have a happy childhood! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

If your located where I suspect, MrNoitAll, I will probably see you tommorrow. Come by and introduce yourself. I'll be on the 1st base side. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It is mighty scary that you are a teacher and yes you are one to talk about someones spelling...you need to go back to english class...you have been outed MRNONOTHING and you are to smart for your own good...you think you are fooling everyone...we know who you are and thank goodness you are NOT teaching our kids at CC or in Tullahoma!! By the way....does your boss know you continue to put down the surrounding teams/coaches/and kids the way you do?? Just curious