Region 6-2A Predictions

unless there are some transfers or some great freshman coming up, I don't see EHHS fighting for a playoff spot, but I do see them gaining some respect. 0-10 teams cannot make that great of a turn around in one year, it takes time. If people start getting too anxious over there you might end up losing a good coach due to the undeserved criticism. Be careful with the dream casting here on the internet.

JUSTAGOODOLE BOY, Richland will be fine this year, I think you guys could end up being a spoiler this year because no one is giving you guys a chance and that is where you guys love to be, the wilcard.

The team to look out for is going to be Harpeth. Most everyone in the region knows it, but I like to remind people every now and again how good we should be next year. No one should worry about the other school in hickman county and no one should worry about richland. They ALL should worry about my boys in KS. GO TRIBE!!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's Hickman's coach going to be this year? The old coach was a Wing T guy. Will they stick with that or install a new offensive scheme?

I think it is Nick Patterson. Met him over the winter and spoke with him briefly. I believe that he was most recently at Eagleville with Scharsh. Part of the Rankin/Riverdale group of coaches. My guess would be that he is not a wing-t guy (probably a multiple I guy) but I am not sure.

I think it is Nick Patterson. Met him over the winter and spoke with him briefly. I believe that he was most recently at Eagleville with Scharsh. Part of the Rankin/Riverdale group of coaches. My guess would be that he is not a wing-t guy (probably a multiple I guy) but I am not sure.

Well, to me, scheme had a lot to do with Hickman's success. You don't see the Wing T that much and they taught it well as an offense. I'm not sure they'd be as formidable in an I, though they do have some athletes and Sowell is an outstanding runner. It'll be interesting to see how a new offense does down there.

As far as Harpeth goes, they should be in the running for a playoff spot this year but the following year is when I expect them to do some damage. They are more athletic than they've been in awhile and they have some size on the line, though I wish there was 3 or 4 more of the big uglies. The other good thing is how far just a little success goes. The numbers and depth are getting better. More kids are coming out for football. There's a lot of "I can't wait until football season." going around. That should translate into more kids dedicating themselves in the weight room and a much better football team than last year.

Well, to me, scheme had a lot to do with Hickman's success. You don't see the Wing T that much and they taught it well as an offense. I'm not sure they'd be as formidable in an I, though they do have some athletes and Sowell is an outstanding runner. It'll be interesting to see how a new offense does down there.

As far as Harpeth goes, they should be in the running for a playoff spot this year but the following year is when I expect them to do some damage. They are more athletic than they've been in awhile and they have some size on the line, though I wish there was 3 or 4 more of the big uglies. The other good thing is how far just a little success goes. The numbers and depth are getting better. More kids are coming out for football. There's a lot of "I can't wait until football season." going around. That should translate into more kids dedicating themselves in the weight room and a much better football team than last year.

I agree 100%. My boys in KS are getting it done this spring and it will show when we get to the playoffs next year. GO TRIBE!!!!!!

Another brave one picks East Hickamn above Richland and Loretto... Maybe yall know something that no one else does or maybe yall are just blind.

Well i played them last year and there were just comin off beatings from BGA and Collierville but it was 9-0 at halftime and we beat them 24-0 but for a first year school...they surprised the heck outta me and my team and coaches...i think they have a bright future and maybe can get that number 5 spot...

• 2 weeks later...