USJ vs Ripley

nob4upost

USJ vs Ripley this week. How have these teams done up to this point? Zack Lewis is Number 1 pitcher for Ripley and Gant for USJ. Who are the number 2 pitchers? How does this series pan out?

Ripley got off to a very hot start but have dropped a few games the last week or two that they probly should have won...

Jeffrey Edwards is the number 2

USJ vs Ripley this week. How have these teams done up to this point? Zack Lewis is Number 1 pitcher for Ripley and Gant for USJ. Who are the number 2 pitchers? How does this series pan out?

Anxious to see the kid from Ripley pitch. He got hurt last year during the game with USJ in Jackson and had to have surgery on his knee in the summer. Let's hope for a good game with no injuries for either team!!

USJ wins this one.

13 - 0

I was driving through town, saw the boys playing, so I swung in to take a peak. Ripley has some young players and seems to have lots of heart. USJ seemed to capilize on every weak spot or error Ripley made. It was a beautiful night for baseball. I will say that USJ was like a hitting machine the last half of the game.

I guess tomorrow night will be in Jackson, good luck to both teams.