Matt Kirkland

photography101

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kirkland doesnt have anything to play for except maybe 2nd to last in his district he is a great player on a very bad team he did score a perfect 10 in a perfect game showcase this past winter break

Rumors of him transferring to Farragut next year..... /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Rumors of him transferring to Farragut next year..... /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

He is a 17 year old sophomore. Perfect game ratings on players for the most part are stretched to say the least. Saying he has nothing to play for is a misstatement in my opinion. Remember attitude means everything in baseball.

The April 17 Maryville Times reports:

"In the opinion of William Blount baseball coach Richie Wilhite, Bearden has the best offense in District 4-AAA. " . . . "Farragut is very tough offensively, but (Bearden) has hit us a lot harder than Farragut has," Wilhite said. "In our district, they're the best offensive team we've seen."

So there. Its not just me and cruiser and all the other Bearden fans who know that we're gonna beat the hadmirals on Monday. Bearden is the real team to play on now. William Blount and every other team in district knows that we are the better men. We gonna beat them. And after that William Blount's gonna take its turn too.

If anyone wants to come to a program with national attention, on Tuesday morning farragutlesses so called national rankings are ours! Go Dawgs!:roflol:

The April 17 Maryville Times reports:

"In the opinion of William Blount baseball coach Richie Wilhite, Bearden has the best offense in District 4-AAA. " . . . "Farragut is very tough offensively, but (Bearden) has hit us a lot harder than Farragut has," Wilhite said. "In our district, they're the best offensive team we've seen."

So there. Its not just me and cruiser and all the other Bearden fans who know that we're gonna beat the hadmirals on Monday. Bearden is the real team to play on now. William Blount and every other team in district knows that we are the better men. We gonna beat them. And after that William Blount's gonna take its turn too.

If anyone wants to come to a program with national attention, on Tuesday morning farragutlesses so called national rankings are ours! Go Dawgs!:roflol:

What does this have to do with this topic. i mean you have posted this on like three different topics. Farragut is going to beat you again monday so just get over it and stop teeling yourself that you guys are going to win.

I heard that his father has bought a mansion in Fox Den. He has brought his chicken coops and goats to help with the landscaping. I also heard that he has offered to give Coach Pharr a prize rooster.

I heard that too. I also heard that he is going to open up Green Acres Flea Market West in the old KMart building across from the ballfield. The increased fuel prices have hit the Farragut Baseball budget hard, so I think he has also agreed to pasture his goats at the field to cut down on mowing.