Scores and Details

dins8

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleveland 7-1 over Rhea Co.

Rhea had two shots all game, but scored right before half on a breakaway.

Cleveland had 40something shots i think.. We could not finish to save our lives.

Littleholden1 why is it always some high number, you all are good but cmon. and why is there always an excuse?? just wondering you all are a good team not trying to start anything just wondering.... McMinn 5-1 over Bradley... should of been 6 but i(#2) stepped over the line on a pk when my teammate was taking it. i want to say sorry to chsdmuth who took our pk....

Correction: 56 shots.

Come on! Who cares?! Is it really necessary to rub salt in the wounds by CLAIMING that you had 56 shots on goal. First, I don't believe there were 56 shots on goal. Second, it is extremely arrogant to post this ridiculous stat. When the score is 7-1, the opposing team feels bad enough without someone explaining that the score should have been worse.

If that is the case, which I can't imagine having played/watched many games in my life, the keeper who allowed only 7 goals should be going to play at the next level somewhere.

On a related note. How do you guys keeps stats. Shots on goal. Are you just counting shots on frame or are you counting anything within 3 or 4 ft of goal? What is the technical definition for shots?

On a related note. How do you guys keeps stats. Shots on goal. Are you just counting shots on frame or are you counting anything within 3 or 4 ft of goal? What is the technical definition for shots?

just attempted shots whether they are off frame or not..... about 35 to 40 of our shots were off frame that day.... i know. sad. theres no excuse for it. we just had an off day i guess. and the ones that were on frame were just pitiful. the keeper did have a couple good saves though. tonight our finishing also struggled against mcminn. we won 3 to 0 but we had atleast two 6 foot shots that were hit right near the keeper or just barely missed the corner and we cant afford to make those same mistakes against knox catholic tomorrow

the last thing holden was trying to do is come off as arrogant and i apoligize if he did. i dont know if you know our coach or team but you can ask many refs, we are all about class. if anything, i look at it as critiquing ourselves because our finishing truly is not good as of now but once again i apoligize to anyone that saw this and thought of us being arrogant because we arent at all

-wHampton #33

Come on! Who cares?! Is it really necessary to rub salt in the wounds by CLAIMING that you had 56 shots on goal. First, I don't believe there were 56 shots on goal. Second, it is extremely arrogant to post this ridiculous stat. When the score is 7-1, the opposing team feels bad enough without someone explaining that the score should have been worse.

it says "Scores and Details" just doing as asked..

I am pretty sure there were not 56 shots on goal, you guys might have had 56 balls that went out for goal kicks, but even that is ridiculous.

They were just shots attempted, and wHampton clarified that a few posts above.

And i'm sorry to anyone if i came off as arrogant, like wHampton also said, that was not my intention at all, i was just trying to give details about the game. So i apologize if i offended anyone or made them mad.