Wednesday's April 9 Loser by MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

Coffee County vs. Warren County--- the ladies from Warren County played a great yesterday as did the CC Ladies! But both teams were losers and someone will continue??¦.that loser will be Warren County!

Franklin County vs. Lawrence County----this was on of the picks that MrNoitAll made a mistake and had picked Lawrence County as a winner but they were a loser against the football town school! Well the ladies from LC made MrNoitAll eat it yesterday and today I think that Franklin County will eat it today. Loser again is Franklin County!

Shelbyville vs. Lincoln County----great job by the football town ladies! But today they are playing the ???Basketball Town Girls??? I do believe that the crystal ball shows that the Basketball team will score more that LC. Loser is Lincoln County

Ezell-Harding vs. Davidson Academy----I have picked against Davidson Academy the last two picks! And they won! Today they will win again! Loser is Ezell-Harding!

F.C. Boyd vs. Forrest---This will be a very quick and a easy game for Forrest. Loser is F.C. Boyd!

Clarksville NE vs. Springfield---The Ladies from NE won the MTSCA tournament a few weeks ago and are playing pretty good ball. I see Springfield as the Loser today!

Beech vs. White House---two county schools playing and one is going to be the winner! White House is trying to get to a .500 season record and it will not happen today against a much better team. Loser is White House!

Riverdale vs. Rossview----Two of the better Mid-State and state teams playing today in the Boro. Both teams want to be playing in the Boro come May, time will tell if either of them will make it they both have a very hard road to get there! But time will tell. Loser in a very close game is Rossview!

David Lipscomb vs. CPA----Lipscomb is having trouble with pitching and CPA is having trouble! Loser is CPA!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

David Lipscomb vs. CPA----Lipscomb is having trouble with pitching and CPA is having trouble! Loser is CPA!

The only problem Lipscomb is having with their pitching is that a pitcher's dad is calling the shots so their real pitcher is spectating from the dugout. Nothing like having a college bound drop ball pitcher who isn't allowed to throw a drop or even pitch for that matter.

The only problem Lipscomb is having with their pitching is that a pitcher's dad is calling the shots so their real pitcher is spectating from the dugout. Nothing like having a college bound drop ball pitcher who isn't allowed to throw a drop or even pitch for that matter.

Sounds like problems on Granny White Blvd!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Coffee County vs. Warren County--- the ladies from Warren County played a great yesterday as did the CC Ladies! But both teams were losers and someone will continue??¦.that loser will be Warren County!

Franklin County vs. Lawrence County----this was on of the picks that MrNoitAll made a mistake and had picked Lawrence County as a winner but they were a loser against the football town school! Well the ladies from LC made MrNoitAll eat it yesterday and today I think that Franklin County will eat it today. Loser again is Franklin County!

Shelbyville vs. Lincoln County----great job by the football town ladies! But today they are playing the ???Basketball Town Girls??? I do believe that the crystal ball shows that the Basketball team will score more that LC. Loser is Lincoln County

Ezell-Harding vs. Davidson Academy----I have picked against Davidson Academy the last two picks! And they won! Today they will win again! Loser is Ezell-Harding!

F.C. Boyd vs. Forrest---This will be a very quick and a easy game for Forrest. Loser is F.C. Boyd!

Clarksville NE vs. Springfield---The Ladies from NE won the MTSCA tournament a few weeks ago and are playing pretty good ball. I see Springfield as the Loser today!

Beech vs. White House---two county schools playing and one is going to be the winner! White House is trying to get to a .500 season record and it will not happen today against a much better team. Loser is White House!

Riverdale vs. Rossview----Two of the better Mid-State and state teams playing today in the Boro. Both teams want to be playing in the Boro come May, time will tell if either of them will make it they both have a very hard road to get there! But time will tell. Loser in a very close game is Rossview!

I know you No it all but you do have to post the same thing 3 times, we got it the first time. Who posted the first one the government worker or the insurance man? SLIPPING

Guest bballmom10

tread lightly on this one blogger. the pitcher in the dugout needs to watch her foul language and get mentally tough. the drop ball isn't the problem, it's the countless number of balls in the dirt. the coach is calling the shots and has been around the game a very long time. lipscomb needs ALL of their players and pitchers on the same page. the TEAM page. this isn't about 1 player. a pitcher has to be able to field her position, stick it out in bad weather conditions, bounce back after a homerun is given up and recognize that it's not about her or it's not about her family, it's about the team. they are all at the field every day working hard. there are other players on the team with college dreams and there are girls that don't play every game when they really deserve to be there. i'm sure they are frustrated at times, but they are in for the long haul. this group of girls on the dl team is a good group. they work hard and they need someone on the mound who wants success for the group. no one cares how many strike outs the pitcher has if they lose the game due to an 0 and 2 count that hangs over the plate and then goes over the fence.

blame is dangerous business. the mustangs have struggled for a few years with consistency and they are trying so hard to turn it around. i am rooting for all of them.

I know you No it all but you do have to post the same thing 3 times, we got it the first time. Who posted the first one the government worker or the insurance man? SLIPPING

The server has been screw up all day plus I have been working and not on the computer!! I only hit the send one time but I got all of those post maybe I was really excited about my picks /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

tread lightly on this one blogger. the pitcher in the dugout needs to watch her foul language and get mentally tough. the drop ball isn't the problem, it's the countless number of balls in the dirt. the coach is calling the shots and has been around the game a very long time. lipscomb needs ALL of their players and pitchers on the same page. the TEAM page. this isn't about 1 player. a pitcher has to be able to field her position, stick it out in bad weather conditions, bounce back after a homerun is given up and recognize that it's not about her or it's not about her family, it's about the team. they are all at the field every day working hard. there are other players on the team with college dreams and there are girls that don't play every game when they really deserve to be there. i'm sure they are frustrated at times, but they are in for the long haul. this group of girls on the dl team is a good group. they work hard and they need someone on the mound who wants success for the group. no one cares how many strike outs the pitcher has if they lose the game due to an 0 and 2 count that hangs over the plate and then goes over the fence.

blame is dangerous business. the mustangs have struggled for a few years with consistency and they are trying so hard to turn it around. i am rooting for all of them.

Didn't mean to press your buttons mom. Balls in the dirt? How about moving the catcher up where she's supposed to be instead of in the umpire hole? It's a DROP ball for goodness sake. It's supposed to approach the plate at the knees and drop to the dirt. A mere 18 inch adjustment, still another 18 inches behind where a catcher ought to be is the difference between a ball in the dirt and a nasty drop ball caught cleanly. What's next, telling a slapper she can't slap or a speedster she can't steal or take an extra base. Making a right hander play lefthanded? Those are all pretty equivalent from telling a drop ball pitcher she can't throw a drop. In the real world, even a flame thrower can't get away with throwing only fastballs and change ups to a good team, and nobody will confuse this drop ball pitcher with a flame thrower. Coach calling the shots? I guess that explains the well worn path between the backstop and dugout coming from between inning consultations or the daily 20 minute post game meeting between the two or the subjective evaluation charts kept by daddy. Foul language? Whatever. Don't have any idea what the about her family stuff means but I'm pretty sure that her family is pretty sold out to the whole Lipscomb scene in totality. What team? Do you mean the Slammer contingent or the Copperhead contingent? Yeah, the game loser on an 0-2 home run meat ball has really happened a lot. I can see where that could cause you some concern. Wonder what would happen if every pitch wasn't called for the outside corner. All the opposing batters have to do now is crowd the plate because they know the inside corner will never be called. An outside corner becomes right down the middle from there and right in the sweet spot. You think this kid doesn't want success for the team? That's garbage. Ever know her not to be a team player before and not want her team to win before the round of propoganda this year? Nope. Wonder what's changed if that is the case suddenly now? She's light years better in control and poise and mental toughness right now than she was at this time last year and was the go to ace then. If none of that makes one raise an eyebrow, I don't know what would.

Didn't mean to press your buttons mom. Balls in the dirt? How about moving the catcher up where she's supposed to be instead of in the umpire hole? It's a DROP ball for goodness sake. It's supposed to approach the plate at the knees and drop to the dirt. A mere 18 inch adjustment, still another 18 inches behind where a catcher ought to be is the difference between a ball in the dirt and a nasty drop ball caught cleanly. What's next, telling a slapper she can't slap or a speedster she can't steal or take an extra base. Making a right hander play lefthanded? Those are all pretty equivalent from telling a drop ball pitcher she can't throw a drop. In the real world, even a flame thrower can't get away with throwing only fastballs and change ups to a good team, and nobody will confuse this drop ball pitcher with a flame thrower. Coach calling the shots? I guess that explains the well worn path between the backstop and dugout coming from between inning consultations or the daily 20 minute post game meeting between the two or the subjective evaluation charts kept by daddy. Foul language? Whatever. What team? Do you mean the Slammer contingent or the Copperhead contingent? Yeah, the game loser on an 0-2 home run meat ball has really happened a lot. I can see where that could cause you some concern. Wonder what would happen if every pitch wasn't called for the outside corner. All the opposing batters have to do now is crowd the plate because they know the inside corner will never be called. An outside corner becomes right down the middle from there and right in the sweet spot. You think this kid doesn't want success for the team? That's garbage. Ever know her not to be a team player before and not want her team to win before the round of propoganda this year? Nope. Wonder what's changed if that is the case suddenly now? She's light years better in control and poise and mental toughness right now than she was at this time last year and was the go to ace then. If none of that makes one raise an eyebrow.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Just wondering if you knew how many players Lebanon High School lost this year.

Lebanon lost 6 starting seniors this year. Our new varsity pitcher this year,a junior, has been hurt and is out for the season.We have 2 freshmen and a sophmore trading up at pitching. We are a very young team this year.

Way to go #7! You set 'em straight. Lebanon is rebuilding and working hard.

Guest bballmom10

The server has been screw up all day plus I have been working and not on the computer!! I only hit the send one time but I got all of those post maybe I was really excited about my picks /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

it's about responsibility blogger. taking it for your own mistakes instead of looking around for blame. if you think someone other than the coach is running the show then maybe you should go to the coach. and last time i checked they were all wearing the same colors, purple and gold. this pitcher is light years ahead of where she was last year. no question. so are several other players. also, the balls going in the dirt...too often they're not the drop balls, they're the fast balls. we are talking about young kids here and undermining the coach's authority will hurt someone, hopefully not your kid. the team needs all their pitchers. they need their 2nd basewomen, and their outfielders and every other position. it's a shame you chose this forum to tear into a good group of kids, their parents, and the coach. i enjoy a good banter and jawing on strategy, but i don't see any strategy in your posts. i see a mommy or a daddy that has hurt feelings. let's let the girls prove what they can do on the field. and let's show them a christian attitude and sportsmanship on and off the field.