3 Riverdale

4 Wilson Central

6 Ooltewah

7 Goodpasture

8 Forrest

9 St. Bennedict

10 Ravenwood

Soddy: a safe pick

Ripley: has Tara Gwantney(sp) and she may be one of top 5 pitchers in the west, but they still has to get by Tobie Joy and Covington.

Riverdale: is a bold pick since they are without Cat.

Wilson Central: will find it hard making it to State. MJ and Beech will finished 1 and 2 in that district.

Ooltewah: USA TODAY has them in the top 25 so who am I to argue.

Goodpasture: another safe pick

Forrest: Don't know much about them.

St Bennedict: Kristin Sturnavant may be the pitcher of the future, but she not quite there yet, plus they still have to get by Briarcrest and Randa Perry

Ravenwood: Another I don't know much about.

must be a ooltewah hater to have them that low, or a soddy, ripley lover. apparentley you have not been to many tournaments. so i will give my stupid opinion since we have seen or played most of these teams. i am not from the chattannoga area.

1. Ooltewah-has all the tools to do it, just have to get soddy out of their heads.

2. GPS-what can i say speed speed speed

3. Mt Juliet-when they are on they are good. Most experienced team out there. 6-8 players i believed have signed for the next level

4. Goodpasture-Bunch of young talent anchored by Schmidt and Cartwright. If they stay hungry they can play with the big boys.

5. Beech-Consistant at all positions

6. Soddy-Coaching and a pool to dip from always keeps them in it

7. Wilson Central-a good solid team, let them hang around you will probaly lose.

8. Hixson-Solid team, they are a cold or hot team

9. Riverdale-Cat is down but others are stepping up

10. Gibbs-Watch them play at the worth, could make some noise.

Notables-trinity, FCS, Covington, Baylor among others. Just my opinion, dont be a hater. PS I have no idea who Ripley is, so a cannot commit on them. we do not get out west much

must be a ooltewah hater to have them that low, or a soddy, ripley lover. apparentley you have not been to many tournaments. so i will give my stupid opinion since we have seen or played most of these teams. i am not from the chattannoga area.

1. Ooltewah-has all the tools to do it, just have to get soddy out of their heads.

2. GPS-what can i say speed speed speed

3. Mt Juliet-when they are on they are good. Most experienced team out there. 6-8 players i believed have signed for the next level

4. Goodpasture-Bunch of young talent anchored by Schmidt and Cartwright. If they stay hungry they can play with the big boys.

5. Beech-Consistant at all positions

6. Soddy-Coaching and a pool to dip from always keeps them in it

7. Wilson Central-a good solid team, let them hang around you will probaly lose.

8. Hixson-Solid team, they are a cold or hot team

9. Riverdale-Cat is down but others are stepping up

10. Gibbs-Watch them play at the worth, could make some noise.

Notables-trinity, FCS, Covington, Baylor among others. Just my opinion, dont be a hater. PS I have no idea who Ripley is, so a cannot commit on them. we do not get out west much

i will agree with you on this one.3 4 and 5 could all swap around.