MrNoitAll

chs4life

I spoke with someone tonight that a lot of people think is MrNoitAll and he denies it totally. I for one will take him at his word. I will not mention a name because it would only start more rumors. Rumors can hurt people badly when they are not true. If MrNoitAll wants to post more let him but I will no longer respond to the post so people can not say I started this because believe me I did not. Maybe I should have said something to this person but I did not until tonight, he called me the person said he his not so to me it's over.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do people care about who is behind these screen names?...i do not hide behind mine most RIVERDALE fans know who i am as i do not care that one knows as i would not say anything on here that i dont say somewhere else

BUT for those that do remain anonomys why must you worry about who it is ...just argue with the post and be done with it and dont worry about the actual poster name

why do people care about who is behind these screen names?...i do not hide behind mine most RIVERDALE fans know who i am as i do not care that one knows as i would not say anything on here that i dont say somewhere else

BUT for those that do remain anonomys why must you worry about who it is ...just argue with the post and be done with it and dont worry about the actual poster name

Thank you 'riverdaleman'! I do believe by keeping my mask on it has put more fun into who is this MrNoitAll person. Everyone is trying to figure out who this person is! I have been told by 15-20 people who they think MrNoitAll is and they have said this person, that person and maybe that person which is so funny because I am MrNoitAll. If you remember in the past the softball message board was kind of boring to say the least but not this year! I think you have help to make it a more exciting and a fun thing to read. Do you agree maybe or you may disagree which is ok also but the main thing is you get a chance to express what you think. Wouldn't it be a boring place to live if everyone agree! I will write more on this at a later time but remember who MrNoitAll is: A Christian, a son, a father, a brother, a teacher, a coach, and a jerk sometimes, maybe your next door neighbor, but he is also a person who knows a little about softball and enjoys having fun! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> You should try it sometime!

i know who mrnoitall is......

He is poster that in my opinion is very knowledgable with his pick or opinions. He has been around the game. He has made this board very entertaining and the only ones taking offense to some of his remarks are posters that believe that their little DD or team is the best thing out there and can do no wrong. i have yet to see him bash an individual or coach by name. He mearly states who wins or loses. He may throw some bait out there to see who bites sometimes.

When responding to mrnoitall, do it by giving your opinion or facts to dispute his claim, don't bash someone that 9/10 is right on the money. the funniest response is when someone gets mad if he calls your certain high school community a football town? guess what most tennessee high school communties are football towns. We have won 7 state champioships and we are still considered a football school.

In the past it used to be the chattanooga area posters that created alot of the good debates, they rear up once and a while, but mrnoitall has something everyday. keep it up mrnotitall

i know who mrnoitall is......

He is poster that in my opinion is very knowledgable with his pick or opinions. He has been around the game. He has made this board very entertaining and the only ones taking offense to some of his remarks are posters that believe that their little DD or team is the best thing out there and can do no wrong. i have yet to see him bash an individual or coach by name. He mearly states who wins or loses. He may throw some bait out there to see who bites sometimes.

When responding to mrnoitall, do it by giving your opinion or facts to dispute his claim, don't bash someone that 9/10 is right on the money. the funniest response is when someone gets mad if he calls your certain high school community a football town? guess what most tennessee high school communties are football towns. We have won 7 state champioships and we are still considered a football school.

In the past it used to be the chattanooga area posters that created alot of the good debates, they rear up once and a while, but mrnoitall has something everyday. keep it up mrnotitall

Thank you "softballscout" I do believe some people can not take a joke! I do know some of these people who are making these comments about MrNoitAll and I have heard them many times talk about other coaches and fans! By having a mask on I can tell both sides of the story as a coach, umpire, and a fan! I have found out in life that if someone will say bad, hurtful, threatening things about someone else they will also do it too when you are not there. I started this out as a fun thing to get people to have some fun and not be so boring on Coacht. Now one person from Lincoln County tells me I should not let anyone know who I am because I would not like what would happen??¦..now does that sound like someone you want your child to play for? The funny thing is that I have been talk to most of the coaches from the Mid-State and have been in their parks as a coach, umpire or a fan this year and they have treated me with kindness and have been very nice. But once they get on the message boards things change to the worse! Hey life is to short to be unhappy and I am sure some of these people wish that they could pull this off as long as I have??¦.this may be the last week for MrNoitAll because some people are talking about bad things happening. When I bring my kids to the park I do not want them seeing people act in a violent way, to me the park should be a place for fun and excitement! Everyone have a great weekend and I will be at the games this weekend so please be nice! Love U! MrNoitAll /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

My opinion is that you have lots of softball knowledge, but you would do anything to instigate controversy. People like you drive me crazy and I get so aggravated with some of your comments. With that being said, Everyday after work, I go home and check the CoachT Message Board to read what you have written and to see if you picked against us. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Alright, MrNoitAll, I thought I had you figured out, but I may of been wrong. As a middle school coach, I expected you to reveal yourself to me when we played Tullahoma Middle, but you didn't. I was only basing that assumption on information you have provided us. Perhaps you weren't ready to reveal yourself, or you are actually a CC middle school coach. Either way, I didn't like you in the beginning, but over time, I've come to actually enjoy your posts. Don't let negative posters dictate what you do. Keep the mask on and continue posting!

Alright, MrNoitAll, I thought I had you figured out, but I may of been wrong. As a middle school coach, I expected you to reveal yourself to me when we played Tullahoma Middle, but you didn't. I was only basing that assumption on information you have provided us. Perhaps you weren't ready to reveal yourself, or you are actually a CC middle school coach. Either way, I didn't like you in the beginning, but over time, I've come to actually enjoy your posts. Don't let negative posters dictate what you do. Keep the mask on and continue posting!

I will tell you this 11. One way that he knows so much about alot of teams is that he has been directly involved with many of the schools games. Which job would allow one to see so many different schools play? Many of you would recognize him but not really know him. I will stop there because I don't think that you really want to know.

I will tell you this 11. One way that he knows so much about alot of teams is that he has been directly involved with many of the schools games. Which job would allow one to see so many different schools play? Many of you would recognize him but not really know him. I will stop there because I don't think that you really want to know.

HHMMMM Pretty easy to pick a winner in a close game huh????