McCallie vs CSAS

bluelion

Maybe it's time for McCallie to step up and play teams like Knox Catholic, which is by the way #1 in the state in A/AA and probably beyond that. CCS is not by any means over confident!

McCallie always has a hard schedule. It is the other teams that do not want to play them. They travel all over the South to find competive teams to play like Grissom High School and Westminster. CCS McCallie will be a great showcase of each team's talent.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big blue loses to dalton, webb. ccs, and baylor......

mccallie also did a lot of fouling from behind in the csas game....

Those are bold predictions but as a soccer fan myself, it is easy to agree. These will be great games. Every team will be ready to play.

Please refer to McCallie's web site where you can review their schedule. Once you do that I think you will see that they attempt to play high quality teams for the majority of the season. They played in a tournment in Ga against the 3A top two teams, and put themselves in the Championship Game only to get rained out. They were scheluded to play in Huntville against top teams in both 3A and 4A in Al. and again rained out. They play Baylor, Dalton, Webb, CCS and ND and a college from New Zealand. By any standards that is a very impressive schedule. Bottom line is they dont give a 1st Place State trophy at the half way point or based on the message board. Lots of soccer to be played and there are a lot of good teams, cant play them all. Right now I would say getting through the season and into the region is the first step.

Maybe it's time for McCallie to step up and play teams like Knox Catholic, which is by the way #1 in the state in A/AA and probably beyond that. CCS is not by any means over confident!

Please refer to McCallie's web site where you can review their schedule. Once you do that I think you will see that they attempt to play high quality teams for the majority of the season. They played in a tournment in Ga against the 3A top two teams, and put themselves in the Championship Game only to get rained out. They were scheluded to play in Huntville against top teams in both 3A and 4A in Al. and again rained out. They play Baylor, Dalton, Webb, CCS and ND and a college from New Zealand. By any standards that is a very impressive schedule. Bottom line is they dont give a 1st Place State trophy at the half way point or based on the message board. Lots of soccer to be played and there are a lot of good teams, cant play them all. Right now I would say getting through the season and into the region is the first step.

A college from New Zealand?

Yea, McCallie is hosting Lindisfarne college sometime at the end of the month, i think. they will be staying at the boys' houses and will play a few of the stronger local teams before going to NY, then back to New Zealand

Is that legal?? Does that count as a scrimmage? Game? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Does anyone want to play TWC? They are having an inner squad match Sat. Maybe they can put you on their schedule for next Sat.? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />