Giles Co. vs East Hickman

strongside

Watching all of East Hickmans games so far they could very well be undefeated so far, they made some simple mistakes that cost them. I dont think they are ready yet for Giles. East Defense will be at full strength this week making goals a lot harder to achieve. But ball handling will be the problem for East, Far too many times this year they lost the ball right at the goal either a bad shot ( over the goal,to the side wide) or losing control at the moment of truth. They are coming along better each week, I will be excited for them come tournament time. Giles county coming to East will help East, But as a loyal East fan I hope they win in this game, but for now,I have to give it to Giles for this match.

Watching all of East Hickmans games so far they could very well be undefeated so far, they made some simple mistakes that cost them. I dont think they are ready yet for Giles. East Defense will be at full strength this week making goals a lot harder to achieve. But ball handling will be the problem for East, Far too many times this year they lost the ball right at the goal either a bad shot ( over the goal,to the side wide) or losing control at the moment of truth. They are coming along better each week, I will be excited for them come tournament time. Giles county coming to East will help East, But as a loyal East fan I hope they win in this game, but for now,I have to give it to Giles for this match.

I agree...I think that Giles Co will be a little too much for E. Hickman. I do feel that the East defense will play well (given they have of late, but they have also been a little shaky this year too). I just don't feel that East has the offensive power/skills to keep up with Giles Co. Should be a good game and I will definately check up on the score.

i start right forward for the eagles(10),but due to a bad grades i can't play against giles. same thing with one of our left forwards, also yesterday one of our best defenders got hurt and can't play thursday either. so our defence and offence is hurt but with all of our team there it would be a great game. good luck to giles.