Carter @ Seymour

akula21

dang g always in defense mode it is ok i promise and akula there will be no excuses but seymour will be without one of there best players for the next two weeks so he probably will not see carter or alcoa but seymour was without him the whole tournament

I have been nothing but supportive of Seymour soccer, and have been impressed with their record and results thus far. But, I will defend a young man who I think is unfairly judged and also not on here to fight his own battles. Either way, let's move on and get back to topic. I would rather not get further into the argument...

Easttnref, what happened to the Seymour player? If you did that well without him, you guys should be rocking when he gets healthy.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been nothing but supportive of Seymour soccer, and have been impressed with their record and results thus far. But, I will defend a young man who I think is unfairly judged and also not on here to fight his own battles. Either way, let's move on and get back to topic. I would rather not get further into the argument...

Easttnref, what happened to the Seymour player? If you did that well without him, you guys should be rocking when he gets healthy.

i believe my son told me that he was bleeding out of the color part of his eye and the doctors are watching him closely but i guess we will see i am sure he is missing it badly and i know bobby is missing him too!

i believe my son told me that he was bleeding out of the color part of his eye and the doctors are watching him closely but i guess we will see i am sure he is missing it badly and i know bobby is missing him too!

Geez, I was expecting a sprained ankle or something. Hope his vision is ok, that is one of those things you worry more about just returning to normal for everyday life.

It was the scariest injury I have ever seen, his pupil filled with blood coming off the field. The trainer was scared of something very serious and sent him straight to the ER. He will be fine but cannot play until released from the Doctor. I think Head Coach Bobby Norwood did a great job handling his absence on the field.

We are looking forward to the game friday, it should be a great contest. We have the utmost respect for Coach Chunn and all the players at Carter especially Mark, He has some amazing moves.

The game last year was one of the best I have ever been a part of. Both teams played hard and displayed good sportsmanship, the outcome was in doubt until the final minute. Some minor issues were blown out of proportion by the Newspaper and that got all the attention.

Can't wait until Friday!

Akula, Your lazy, get off your butt and drive to Seymour.

Wow! Did this happen in the game?

yes went up for a header and the ball bounced of f the other player and hit him he went strait down and come off the field saying he could not see of course this is second hand knowledge

And as far as giving sherrod a hard time all i said was stop sherrod stop carter and then i said i "heard" he was transferring and in that case i would have to wonder how his teammates felt about that

for the record Mark is a great player and is a big deal for someone of that stature to leave a program early but it has been said this will not happen and i hope not

sorry for jumping to conclusions but i teach my boy to never quit and especially on his team and if in the back of his mind he was thinking about transferring when all his team does is work there but off for him and he is a captain this would be a big deal

i am glad to hear this will not happen and i hope the best for mark but i was not trying to bash him in any way because he is a great kid sorry for those of you who took it that way

Wow...is he gonna be back when district tournament rolls by?

We hope! He is a great kid and you hate to see anybody go out with an injury, especially a senior. DB lost one of their senior starters with a broken leg last weekend. G I know you are close to the Greenville coach, I have to say they are the most physical team I have ever seen.

But what doesn't kill you just makes you stronger!

Akula if you are worried about the weather you must be lazy and a wimp! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If I don't see you this friday, we'll see ya next friday for sure.