Coffee County Football

WhatTimeIsIt

I bet you do have a lot of faith in coach Giel /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> But I think the o-line will be fine.... I think coach Giel told me we were going to implement the Denver Bronco's zone blocking scheme /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

CANT WAIT FOR SPRING PRACTICE... ONLY TEN MORE DAYS /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just talking experience not a cut on the players or coaches. Trust me I love this team and I hope we have a great year and I trust we will. It takes time to come together as a unit and I think the spring will be big for us. Come on guys you know I'm a huge supporter of this team and school.

I bet you do have a lot of faith in coach Giel /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> But I think the o-line will be fine.... I think coach Giel told me we were going to implement the Denver Bronco's zone blocking scheme /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

CANT WAIT FOR SPRING PRACTICE... ONLY TEN MORE DAYS /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I don't know about the broncos blocking scheme, but Coach Giel has changed the blocking scheme up a little to better suit what he has on the line. It is about as far away from zone as you can get though.

I don't know about the broncos blocking scheme, but Coach Giel has changed the blocking scheme up a little to better suit what he has on the line. It is about as far away from zone as you can get though.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> I was just trying to get a reaction... I think the O-line will be just fine... II can't wait to see the changes coach Giel has made... I wonder if he knows you are on here giving away his secrets /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

ONLY FIVE MORE DAYS /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> I was just trying to get a reaction... I think the O-line will be just fine... II can't wait to see the changes coach Giel has made... I wonder if he knows you are on here giving away his secrets /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

ONLY FIVE MORE DAYS /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

He told me he does not mind as long as I don't go to indepth with what is going on with the team. I would not intentionaly do anything to upset Coach Giel.

Denver Bronco's zone blocking scheme, with that being put in we are our way. Good luck this spring and the up coming season. If I can make it up to the pressbox I will call the games on the radio just trying to figure that out. I think the o-line will be fine with the hard work of the players and coaches. Great to have you back nolesfan and tell the boy congrats from me.