Class 1A: Region 5 Favorites

2008 Champion!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. 2008 Champion!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You probably shouldn't of been wearing her shirt while you were at Football practice. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> her shirt I could not get it over my head. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I know I couldn't get on for hours. I thought it was just me. But I accept no responsibility for the crash today. The first post that I made this season was yesterday. Has Butchie been around? I can't believe that I have been on the boards almost 24 hours and haven't heard from him. Did I read that we are playing the same schedule has you guys again just we play everybody first? I think that y'all might owe us some money if we are able to soften up the competition for you to years in a row. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You Rang?

How did the Forrest - Richland scrimmage go?

Richland did not appear to be as strong as in the past, but Forrest looked good. Moved the ball well on the ground, option worked well. Passing game for Forrest was more present than ever! Defense looked very strong. All in all a good performance by the varsity. Same quarterback (#1) for both varsity and jv, ran the option extremely well. I don't have a roster yet, so I'm not sure of all the players. #3 runs the ball really well, #62 looked strong at middle linebacker. We looked weak in the secondary at times. Final score in varsity was Forrest 2 - Richland 1 (I think). All scores were on pass plays.

Richland did not appear to be as strong as in the past, but Forrest looked good. Moved the ball well on the ground, option worked well. Passing game for Forrest was more present than ever! Defense looked very strong. All in all a good performance by the varsity. Same quarterback (#1) for both varsity and jv, ran the option extremely well. I don't have a roster yet, so I'm not sure of all the players. #3 runs the ball really well, #62 looked strong at middle linebacker. We looked weak in the secondary at times. Final score in varsity was Forrest 2 - Richland 1 (I think). All scores were on pass plays.

#1 is Dane Leonard, #3 is Levelle Quezaire, and #62 is Ethan Hobgood. #12, Colin Henson is the starting QB, but hurt his ankle against East Robertson. I think we had a couple of other starters that were not dressed for the scrimmage, but my info person is somewhat unreliable, lol. Can't wait for the jamboree! Go Rockets!

I"ll tell ya what my good ole buddy sidetrain told me about the Community- Columbia Academy scrimmage. The scrimmage was all 10 play series. CA took the ball first and moved the ball across the fifty within 6 plays only to have the drive end on an int. on play 10 on the community 25 yrd line. Community could only muster about 20 yrds. on their first 10 plays. The rest of the 10 play series CA got no further than the Community 40 yrd line. Community likewise the rest of the time got no further than the CA 25 yrd line. The scrimmage ended after about 60 plays each 0-0. Both teams were missing key players due to various reasons. Community only had 20 players and CA had about 30. Both teams seemed fairly physical and in good condition however the tempature was down with lower humidity ( thank God fall is around the corner). This was a good ole fashion defensive scrimmage with Community never turning the ball over and CA throwing 3 ints, and having lost 2 fumbles. Good luck to both teams this season. Sidetrain, I hope your Vikings win some games this year. Talk too ya soon.

Hopefully my nephew, Zach Haynes will be ready to go by the start of the season and provide Stallings with another target to throw to.

#62 for the Rockets is Patrick Warner, Eathan Hobgood is #52.

Sorry!! My mistake. My memory isn't too good sometimes!! I should have remembered that Patrick has his dad's old number(at least if memory serves me sort of, I can remember things from YEARS ago better than what happened yesterday, lol). Patrick and Ethan are both really good!