Class 1A: Region 5 Favorites

2008 Champion!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. 2008 Champion!

As much as I hate the Vols. Eric Berry is the truth. One of the best D players I have seen since Charles Woodson.

Georgia is over rated not gonna hang 50 on any one.

Someone is going to hang a "GCA Rams 50" on the Vols this year, im sure of it! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so I can't stand the Vols. I hope they keep Fulmer. As long as hes there its "Rocky top youll always be bottom of the SEC!"

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'll have you know I do the dishes every Wednesday and on the weekends, Thank you very much! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well that was aimed at Butchie and Logger /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> however let me guess ......Wednesdays and weekends. That must be the nights that you go out to eat and there are no dishes to wash. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Well that was aimed at Butchie and Logger /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> however let me guess ......Wednesdays and weekends. That must be the nights that you go out to eat and there are no dishes to wash. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Wrong again, Wife works late on Wednesday, so I take care of it for her. I also do the cooking on the weekend IF we don't eat out.

Wrong again, Wife works late on Wednesday, so I take care of it for her. I also do the cooking on the weekend IF we don't eat out.

I have to say that is really sweet. I'm impressed at least until we meet Mrs. Cascade at the Dungeon week nine and we find out if you are telling tall tales. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />