who's looking good in 7AAA?

wildcatmom4

Middle TN Blackman Blaze has shown progress from the Soddy-Daisy Tournament 'til now. heard they did pretty good in the Border Battle. showing alot of power at the plate with young talent. but power at the plate may not get them far, in the very talented district, with teams like, Riverdale and Siegel. they must also know small ball to win.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the Blaze took care of Siegel the other night without playing much "small ball", so I'm not sure what you mean. The Blaze are playing very well right now. They play at Cookeville on Monday, at Oakland on Tuesday. Thursday they play a non-district game with Soddy and next Saturday night..........the big battle against Riverdale. Should be interesting.

Well, the Blaze took care of Siegel the other night without playing much "small ball", so I'm not sure what you mean. The Blaze are playing very well right now. They play at Cookeville on Monday, at Oakland on Tuesday. Thursday they play a non-district game with Soddy and next Saturday night..........the big battle against Riverdale. Should be interesting.

I believe the top teams are in this order:

Riverdale--until someone beats them and shows that they have their number they still have players that can play with most teams!

Blackman--I just have a hard time believing that they will win the big games but they are winning now and now is the time of the year you want to be playing your best ball!

Oakland--had a big win the other night and needs to keep putting W's on the board!

siegel--could but do not see it happening!

Then the rest of the district!

Riverdale--until someone beats them and shows that they have their number they still have players that can play with most teams!

Blackman--I just have a hard time believing that they will win the big games but they are winning now and now is the time of the year you want to be playing your best ball!

Oakland--had a big win the other night and needs to keep putting W's on the board!

I am not one to add remarks on CoachT. I do have to totally agree with MrNoitAll. To be the BEST you have to BEAT the BEST. Right now Riverdale Softball is the BEST in district 7AAA. They have been the BEST for several years in this district and continue to be coached up to be the best they can be.

I am not one to add remarks on CoachT. I do have to totally agree with MrNoitAll. To be the BEST you have to BEAT the BEST. Right now Riverdale Softball is the BEST in district 7AAA. They have been the BEST for several years in this district and continue to be coached up to be the best they can be.

i do agree with you bhssoftball and mrnoitall. you do have to play the best, to beat the best. Riverdale and Blackman are always great games to watch.

i know that the blaze team has some young talent on their team. i know they have a young pitcher and catcher. what i've heard, the pitcher and catcher had been together for awhile and they both work good together. a Brentwood parent said, the catcher had a great tournament in Soddy-daisy. and she haven't seen much of the field lately. hope they are using her talent the right way.

Good Job Lady Blaze.

Blackman's #1 pitcher is a junior and has been a starter all three years. Their senior catcher was hurt for preseason and beginning of the season. She is back to playing and batting full-time.

Blackman also has a freshman pitcher who is doing very well, along with another catcher who is also a freshman that is doing a great job. Both of these freshman are hitting the ball extremely well. These two freshmen also play JV games.

But somewhere in there you have to throw in Cookeville if they can steal one from blackman and then get one from riverdale which is very possiable with Brittny Kincaid gettin her swing back along with some strong support from 2 juniors there just as much in as anyone.

But somewhere in there you have to throw in Cookeville if they can steal one from blackman and then get one from riverdale which is very possiable with Brittny Kincaid gettin her swing back along with some strong support from 2 juniors there just as much in as anyone.

As my uncle Exlax would say it aint goin to happen! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

i know that RIVERDALE BEAT blackman the other day and i know they are undefeated so far in district play what i dont know is who do they have left and what they need to do to clinch and also does the regular season winner get an aoutomatic birth to region in softball...thanks to these answers in advance

GO LADY WARRIORS

Blackman's #1 pitcher is a junior and has been a starter all three years. Their senior catcher was hurt for preseason and beginning of the season. She is back to playing and batting full-time.

Blackman also has a freshman pitcher who is doing very well, along with another catcher who is also a freshman that is doing a great job. Both of these freshman are hitting the ball extremely well. These two freshmen also play JV games.

we've heard about your #1 pitcher. she's okay. hope your coach doesn't take a chance and play her where she

will get hurt.

that was such a big blow for Riverdale, when Cat got hurt. My heart went out to her and her family. i know how hard she has worked and devoted her life to something she loves so much. and to be taken away from her in a blink of a eye. she will do great at UT. and where is your pitcher going?

Riverdale's other pitchers are doing great too. the junior pitcher is pretty good and the freshman is okay.

this just might be the year of the "FRESHMAN"!!

we've heard about your #1 pitcher. she's okay. hope your coach doesn't take a chance and play her where she

will get hurt.

that was such a big blow for Riverdale, when Cat got hurt. My heart went out to her and her family. i know how hard she has worked and devoted her life to something she loves so much. and to be taken away from her in a blink of a eye. she will do great at UT. and where is your pitcher going?

Riverdale's other pitchers are doing great too. the junior pitcher is pretty good and the freshman is okay.

this just might be the year of the "FRESHMAN"!!

junior pitcher is a little better than "ok" she is fully rested and ready for exciting district race, Blackman is playing together as a team right now and will be hard to beat