who's looking good in 7AAA?

wildcatmom4

No doubt it will be Riverdale and Blackman in the finals of 7AAA.

I hate to be the one to post anything negative on Coacht but did Oakland and siegel pack up their bags for the year? I did not realize that the season was already over! Boy where have I been, I need to get out of Coffee County more and go to the big city of Murfreesboro! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen Kincaid pitch in travel ball and in high school games. She is a good pitcher with a better than most bat but - and it's a big but - the kid can't carry Cookeville on her shoulders much longer. A load like that gets heavy. If I'm not mistaken she is a senior so when they lose her in the circle and her bat, it's going to be ugly no doubt about it! I'm with Uncle Exlax - not going to happen.

Riverdale will be there but not sure who their competition will be - only 3 teams that it for sure won't be.

I hate to be the one to post anything negative on Coacht but did Oakland and siegel pack up their bags for the year? I did not realize that the season was already over! Boy where have I been, I need to get out of Coffee County more and go to the big city of Murfreesboro! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

you post negative things on here, 'comon! not you.

what happen to Siegel and Oakland? i thought those were some tough teams to beat.

are they not playing good?

I've seen Kincaid pitch in travel ball and in high school games. She is a good pitcher with a better than most bat but - and it's a big but - the kid can't carry Cookeville on her shoulders much longer. A load like that gets heavy. If I'm not mistaken she is a senior so when they lose her in the circle and her bat, it's going to be ugly no doubt about it! I'm with Uncle Exlax - not going to happen.

Riverdale will be there but not sure who their competition will be - only 3 teams that it for sure won't be.

i'm liking Blackman. when they came down to the Soddy tournament, they looked good. and i see their record keeps improving. good job ladies. i'm a big fan of ours.

I have also watched Kincaid in the summer and in school ball. She is a great athlete, but I believe she is all that Cookeville has this year. One person cannot play all positions. I believe that Cookeville might need a coach that knows what he is doing. Kincaid probably knows more that he does.

I have also watched Kincaid in the summer and in school ball. She is a great athlete, but I believe she is all that Cookeville has this year. One person cannot play all positions. I believe that Cookeville might need a coach that knows what he is doing. Kincaid probably knows more that he does.

I definitely don't think he can teach her anything. She's a good short stop too but they definitley don't need her getting hurt because their pitching would be as weak as water. It's a shame she didn't go to a school where she could have gotten some defensive help and brought her stats up to show that she is really good.

But somewhere in there you have to throw in Cookeville if they can steal one from blackman and then get one from riverdale which is very possiable with Brittny Kincaid gettin her swing back along with some strong support from 2 juniors there just as much in as anyone.

Cookeville could have been one of the top teams if they had not lost an all district jr. hinecatcher, an honorable mention soph. pitcher, a jr. right fielder, and an up and coming freshman. Too bad their coach could not instill team playing in his older players. Too bad he lets other adults and some of his players tell him what to do.

Well midtennsoftball I sure hope that the people in District 7AAA would learn about my Uncle Exlax! If he says it is going to happen you can take it to the bathroom but if he says it aint goin to happen it want and he told me that Cookeville will have to pay to get into the state tourney over there in the Boro come May! I hate to be the one to post something negative on here again today but Cookeville will not be at the big dance this year unless they pay! If you do not believe me just ask my Uncle! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Cookeville could have been one of the top teams if they had not lost an all district jr. hinecatcher, an honorable mention soph. pitcher, a jr. right fielder, and an up and coming freshman. Too bad their coach could not instill team playing in his older players. Too bad he lets other adults and some of his players tell him what to do.

Seems like you know whats going on. Coach Jones has had the team for 3 seasons now and its not getting any better, wont get any better with out changes. Mybe time for Cookeville to make a change and get somebody who can get this softball program heading in the right direction and give some of these hard working girls a chance to excel in there sport.

Looks like Cookeville lost another one tonight, they could have been better than this, what a shame.

Sounds like some of you might have first hand knowledge of the Cookeville chaos. Every team has its problems and if they say there is none they're bound to be lying! A good coach has to be willing to get to the root of the problem and hold their players to the highest standards. Egos have to be check at all times. Benching your starters when their egos get out of hand just might get their attention. Honesty and accountability is a must in any program. A few bad apples will ruin the whole bushel!

From the looks of things the other night those 2 juniors that baseballer31 is talking about must be their center fielder and their short stop. The rest looked like rookies (with huge egos).

Sounds like some of you might have first hand knowledge of the Cookeville chaos. Every team has its problems and if they say there is none they're bound to be lying! A good coach has to be willing to get to the root of the problem and hold their players to the highest standards. Egos have to be check at all times. Benching your starters when their egos get out of hand just might get their attention. Honesty and accountability is a must in any program. A few bad apples will ruin the whole bushel!

From the looks of things the other night those 2 juniors that baseballer31 is talking about must be their center fielder and their short stop. The rest looked like rookies (with huge egos).

The center fielder and shortstop, both juniors will give 110% all the time. But the ones with the egos are the ones the coach let vote the All Distict catcher of the team for missing practise in Dec 2007. And continues to let the DRAMA to continue, have since lost a dedicated junior outfielder and an excellent freshman to MrNoitAlls uncle ex-lax

hey y'all, how soon will we find out who's playing who and when next weekend (friday the 2nd and sat the 3rd)? and how is it organized, is it seeded by district record, and is the tourny schedule/bracket somewhere i can see it even if it's still got blanks for who's playin who?