Top 15 teams in Tennessee

webgem09

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With high school season hitting an important stretch, Softballpower.tv ranks these teams in the Top 15:

1 Fairview

2 Creek Wood

3 Beech

4 Riverdale

5 Siegel

6 Bolton

7 Camden Central

8 Covington

9 Dobyns-Bennett

10 Munford

11 North Greene

12 Rossview

13 Rutledge

14 Science Hill

15 Ooltewah

Do you think this seems pretty accurate? Any other great high school teams out there that you think belong on the list?

This is the funniest thing I have seen on coacht!!!!!! Dobbins Bennet finished 6th in their own tournament last weekend and not a team that finished ahead of them are on the list? Greeneville (4-15 on the season beat Science Hill in that same tournament) There are some good teams on the list , but what a joke about how they are listed. I would bet whoever ranked these teams are A: members of the boosters for some of the teams B: Blind C: Never saw a softball game in their lives. The IMAC conferance had three teams that finished ahead of Dobbin-Bennet and another ahead of Science Hill in the Eastman tournament. I wouldn't laugh about Siegel, but where is Soddy Daisy, Blackman, Hixson, Bradley, GPS, Morristown East or West, Unicoi. If you rank these teams by record that is one thing , but you have got to consider who they have played. In my opinion there are only four teams on the list that could possibly be on there, Ooltewah, siegel, Beech , and Riverdale. What about Knoxvile area teams. Farragut, Gibbs, Maryville. It would be very hard to know and compare all of Tennessee, but we will find out in a few weeks.

This is the funniest thing I have seen on coacht!!!!!! Dobbins Bennet finished 6th in their own tournament last weekend and not a team that finished ahead of them are on the list? Greeneville (4-15 on the season beat Science Hill in that same tournament) There are some good teams on the list , but what a joke about how they are listed. I would bet whoever ranked these teams are A: members of the boosters for some of the teams B: Blind C: Never saw a softball game in their lives. The IMAC conferance had three teams that finished ahead of Dobbin-Bennet and another ahead of Science Hill in the Eastman tournament. I wouldn't laugh about Siegel, but where is Soddy Daisy, Blackman, Hixson, Bradley, GPS, Morristown East or West, Unicoi. If you rank these teams by record that is one thing , but you have got to consider who they have played. In my opinion there are only four teams on the list that could possibly be on there, Ooltewah, siegel, Beech , and Riverdale. What about Knoxvile area teams. Farragut, Gibbs, Maryville. It would be very hard to know and compare all of Tennessee, but we will find out in a few weeks.

good job they must not know anything about softball

good job they must not know anything about softball

No, they just don't have all of the scores posted. Look at the rankings and look at the records. Click on a school like one of the top ranked schools link. There are more games with no score posted than posted wins/loses. If they can't come up with all the scores to post rankings then they shouldn't waste their time putting it up. Knoxville teams are obviously not reported because Farragut, Gibbs, and Maryville have very few loses and are not mentioned.

Cherokee HS of the IMAC is considered the number 1 team in North East Tn. not even close up here

I can appreciate Cherokee having a high ranking in upper east tennessee, but they have split with Rutledge and lost to Unicoi and they are currently in third place in the IMAC behind M. East and M. West. and don't forget they squeeked by Jefferson 1-0 on an error. With that said anyone that faces Cherokee will have their hands full. The IMAC is loaded with four out of the six teams that could beat each other at any time. If you go by records against each other M. West is still on top, followed by East then Cherokee.

I can appreciate Cherokee having a high ranking in upper east tennessee, but they have split with Rutledge and lost to Unicoi and they are currently in third place in the IMAC behind M. East and M. West. and don't forget they squeeked by Jefferson 1-0 on an error. With that said anyone that faces Cherokee will have their hands full. The IMAC is loaded with four out of the six teams that could beat each other at any time. If you go by records against each other M. West is still on top, followed by East then Cherokee.

"The IMAC is loaded" ........isn't that an oxymoron?