Who One The Ooltewah Tournament

justthetruth

I dont have a team. I am just discussing the difference between 2 teams. You speak as if you have the chip on your shoulder and also make alot of prejudicial statements. I know just personally 2 girls that went there on full scholarships so I stand by my factual statement. You dont have to reply back to me either cause you also will not change my mind. I'M sorry this conversation turned into PI......IN MATCH

I get it now. There is nothing prejudicial about making a statement calling a team great or a school great. So obviously you don't know what a prejudicial statement is. Thats probably why you make so many of them. I don't think you are sorry for anything, you sir are jealous of another schools success. That taints everything you say and do, so therefore you are restricted to your narrow opinions. GPS gives no scholarships whatsoever. If somebody told you differently, they lied. They give need based financial aid period. Very few get that. Now put that in your ifs and butts, and try to post intelliegently in the future. By the way if you get a chance come by the state tournament and watch GPS win their second straight state championship. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way if you get a chance come by the state tournament and watch GPS win their second straight state championship. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Competition for MrNoitAll from the east........

I get it now. There is nothing prejudicial about making a statement calling a team great or a school great. So obviously you don't know what a prejudicial statement is. Thats probably why you make so many of them. I don't think you are sorry for anything, you sir are jealous of another schools success. That taints everything you say and do, so therefore you are restricted to your narrow opinions. GPS gives no scholarships whatsoever. If somebody told you differently, they lied. They give need based financial aid period. Very few get that. Now put that in your ifs and butts, and try to post intelliegently in the future. By the way if you get a chance come by the state tournament and watch GPS win their second straight state championship. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

They don't give scholarships? I guess thats why they have the billboards everywhere in Chattanooga. Its called recruiting and its legal or they couldn't do it. If they are allowed to recruit others shouldn't complain about it, but a Rooster that picks his own eggs shouldn't be so proud of how load he crows in the morning either. GPS a great team? No question, but if you hand pick your players and don't win the state what do you have to say then?

As long they're playing in Division II they can give all the aid/scholarships they want. I'd be interested in knowing the breakdown of aid to athletes/non-athletes but again they're in another division with similar schools so it does not matter. Playing teams like that in regular season tournaments helps you get better. And they do advertise for sports, there was a pretty large ad featured in the Chattanooga paper for a while with a cross-country or track athlete.

As for Ooltewah, with 1900 students they shouldn't ever be hurting for players.

Just read below to all of the other jealous people's statements. if I wanted to recruit someone to play on my team and there families could not afford the tuition I could bring them in on a financial base aid SCHOLARSHIP. Call it what you want. You Sir do not know what you are talking about. O yes and don't bother typing me back because you want change my mind.lol and I dont think I would tell anyone to post intelliegent untill the one asking that to happen becomes intelliegent. That sir may take some doing.

They don't give scholarships? I guess thats why they have the billboards everywhere in Chattanooga. Its called recruiting and its legal or they couldn't do it. If they are allowed to recruit others shouldn't complain about it, but a Rooster that picks his own eggs shouldn't be so proud of how load he crows in the morning either. GPS a great team? No question, but if you hand pick your players and don't win the state what do you have to say then?

Oh Please!!

I guess you say "Oh please", but I don't know if begging gets you another championship.

I am not begging for a State Championship. If we get one great if not it okay too! We have ONE most girls and boys go their whole lifetime with NONE! Oh and my daughter has 3 state championships (different sports) ! So I am okay with that.

The team that plays the best at state will be the Champion and I will congratulate them!!

So I don't have to beg!

Just read below to all of the other jealous people's statements. if I wanted to recruit someone to play on my team and there families could not afford the tuition I could bring them in on a financial base aid SCHOLARSHIP. Call it what you want. You Sir do not know what you are talking about. O yes and don't bother typing me back because you want change my mind.lol and I dont think I would tell anyone to post intelliegent untill the one asking that to happen becomes intelliegent. That sir may take some doing.

I am not going to defend GPS, they don't need defending. And you lady don't know what you are talking about. So go on back to Hooterville and try and capture a green owl, it closely resembles your atitude, and remember, always be a lady. ooo ooooooo owl a way. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Read the third or fourth post.It was noted as an error.I knew someone with a real high I Q would have to make a comment.Thia is not an information board,its turned into a smart --- board.

Oh wowwwwwwwwww, what a profound post. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey, why don't you come up to Manchester this weekend, the Lady Irish would like some Owl for breakfast. But I know, they are the 3 or 4 in state if they make it. Well the other four hundred will be three or four if they make it-duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Remember always be a lady. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />