9 AAA

downforthecount

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not overrated.. just not up to par. period. but i wouldn't call either of the teams that played tonight state champ contenders.

BHS 2

HHS 1

gallatin is sure looking stout this year as well. one question, how many times has gallatin gotten out of region and gone to state? just wondering /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" also brentwood and hville jp2 and father ryan are the top teams in the mistate right now even though hville and father ryan have had some embarassing losses...

To be honest i think gallatin has gotten past the region once, maybe twice. I dont see what that has to do with a Hendersonville / Brentwood game however. No one expects gallatin to be a top contender every year. They do not have the feeder programs like the hendersovilles and etc. Every once in a while they have a special group that makes a little noise, but other than that they are always behind HHS in the district. Most certainly a down year this year, but i no longer live in the area so i dont get to see as many on the Mid Tn teams. However, i have seen HHS and gallatin as well as most of the top east TN teams and by far HHS is not a state contender.

With Hendersonville win v Beech and the Mt. Juliet/Lavergne tie, I think that wraps up the regular season district with Hendersonville on top. With 7 teams in this district, does the top team get a first round bye in the district or is it some other format?

Predictions on who moves to Regions?

With Hendersonville win v Beech and the Mt. Juliet/Lavergne tie, I think that wraps up the regular season district with Hendersonville on top. With 7 teams in this district, does the top team get a first round bye in the district or is it some other format?

Predictions on who moves to Regions?

Hville will win the district.

With Hendersonville win v Beech and the Mt. Juliet/Lavergne tie, I think that wraps up the regular season district with Hendersonville on top. With 7 teams in this district, does the top team get a first round bye in the district or is it some other format?Predictions on who moves to Regions?

If Mt. Juliet beats Beech and Gallatin beats Hendersonville, H'ville could end up third...or second if either of those happen. It will go down to the last day.That being said I still like Hendersonville and Lavergne to come out of districts.

Hville will win the district.

Your the same one who said they wouldn't have any trouble with Mt. Juliet aren't you??

If Mt. Juliet beats Beech and Gallatin beats Hendersonville, H'ville could end up third...or second if either of those happen. It will go down to the last day.That being said I still like Hendersonville and Lavergne to come out of districts.

You're right. My math is suspect at best apparently. So three team: Gallatin, Hendersonville and Mt. Juliet each still have a shot at being at the top - tonight will tell.

Am I correct in assuming that the top team would have a first round bye? I think Hendersonville and Mt. Juliet will actually survive to Region this year.

Your the same one who said they wouldn't have any trouble with Mt. Juliet aren't you??

So I guess I'm not allowed to make any predictions because I made one wrong one. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

HENDERSONVILLE WILL WIN THE DISTRICT.