David Brainerd's Beating Everybody

dadoffour

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure they should be. I coached them when they first started out there. They are a bunch of hard nosed kids that always played hard against great odds and it is paying off. I think they took a year or two off along the way. The Skinner kid is a good pitcher and probably a sleeper for a college to pick up and turn into a real prospect with a good weight program and some work.

Sure they should be. I coached them when they first started out there. They are a bunch of hard nosed kids that always played hard against great odds and it is paying off. I think they took a year or two off along the way. The Skinner kid is a good pitcher and probably a sleeper for a college to pick up and turn into a real prospect with a good weight program and some work.

ehhhh, the jury is still out... If you look at their schedule, not much real competition...and then you got the losses to Sale Creek and Whitwell which don't help your argument. They had a good game against Grace but I've already said it once...it comes down to tourney time and they can only prove it then. Congrats on the record so far and Good luck ti tourney time!

David Brainerd won regular season title in 5A last night. Not Grace. So to everyone that was saying Grace is going to have a cake walk... not this year! I know its not tournament time so I know all teams have a chance but no one should be over looking the David Brainerd Wildcats anymore!

P.S. Brooks Thedford= 5A MVP

David Brainerd did not win the the district. They tied Grace for first. Split regular season so they have to use tie-breakers to decide tournament seeding. Those tie breakers do not make DB district champs.

David Brainerd won regular season title in 5A last night. Not Grace. So to everyone that was saying Grace is going to have a cake walk... not this year! I know its not tournament time so I know all teams have a chance but no one should be over looking the David Brainerd Wildcats anymore!

Congrats to David Brainerd for tying Grace for the regular season championship. They have come a long way. But remember that the only thing the regular season means is that you did well in the regular season. The tournament is what determines if your the district Champion. There is no plaque for regular season. Play hard and continue to prove everybody wrong DB. Grace, it is time to let all the difficult games you played pay off. Good luck to both teams and play for God's glory.

Congrats regarding the success DB has had this year.

I don't think anyone said Grace would have a cakewalk in 5A.

The cakewalk statement was made by me regarding Region 3A.

I said Lookout Valley would have an absolute cakewalk in this region. District 5A is terrible.

They are tied with Grace...but congrats on your season and the improvement you have made!!! You definitely deserve it. I still think Grace is going to come out strong against you and end your year, but it all comes down to which Grace team comes to play during the tourney. If their A team comes, it shouldn't be a problem at all.

What are the stats on Thedford? The only thing going against him is your schedule, but I'm not going to say he doesn't deserve it. I just don't know his stats and how he compares to a couple guys on Grace.

Again, congrats on your year and good luck Grace!

Sorry but Wallace Foster should be the 5A MVP for the third time.