Brentwood vs. Independence

multisport12

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if Indy's defense isn't ready itll be a long night. I'm gunna go far out and say brentwood 4-1 possibly 4-2. I don't think they will be ready

Indy has a good defense and goalie, I just don't see where Indy's goals would come from since hardly anyone puts pressure on Brentwood's D and goalie. Brentwood is notorious for taking a million shots a game and only putting in a couple of them, that's why I am going with Brentwood 2-0.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Its not like everyone thinks you guys stink at everything, school sizes in williamson county are all pretty similar, i dont think anyone counts independence out because they are a "new" school, probably because typically they arent one of the top schools when it comes to athletics, dont get me wrong the football team did well and wrestling was good too, but its not like you guys have some phenomenal running coach that trained Kathey, you can just thank school zoning for her. I'd say Brentwood will win by at least 9...hundred lol ok not really but I dont think it will really be a game. Independence doesnt know what is about to hit them.

Go Rebels! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

that prediction is ridiculous. I, for one, am not laughing out loud. this will be a game of epic proportions, most notably the lopsided proportion of Independence's numerous goals to Brentwood's zero goals.

that prediction is ridiculous. I, for one, am not laughing out loud. this will be a game of epic proportions, most notably the lopsided proportion of Independence's numerous goals to Brentwood's zero goals.

hahahah....were you at the game brentwood proved you and the tennessean wrong....... they have a goalie with 18 shutouts wooohooo....Jordan Leedle got his 40th tonight....I just cant wait to play them it will be a real match.

BEARDEN 4 LIFE /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

So i went to the game hoping it would be a good one. wow Brentwood went up 2-0 in the first 20 min. got better towards the end of half. Brentwood did not have many shots as I have been hearing about that do not go in. All the shots seemed to be on target and were pretty good goals.. Where is this Indy defense i hear about as well.. good game to both teams and good luck brentwood with the rest of the season.

Sadly to say Brentwood won 5-0 (good shots) Indy didnt pressure the ball and lost complete focus on the goal. they stopped talking and they let brentwoods smack talk get to them. They allowed to much possession and movemetn to happen in the middle of the field.

That being said the sportsmanship from the players on the brentwood team was atrocious. The bench singing ohhing and ahhing taunting players and fans and then not even shaking hands cough cough Bradly jacobs was uncalled for.

Good game to both sides but we need to work on this stuff.

Sadly to say Brentwood won 5-0 (good shots) Indy didnt pressure the ball and lost complete focus on the goal. they stopped talking and they let brentwoods smack talk get to them. They allowed to much possession and movemetn to happen in the middle of the field.

That being said the sportsmanship from the players on the brentwood team was atrocious. The bench singing ohhing and ahhing taunting players and fans and then not even shaking hands cough cough Bradly jacobs was uncalled for.

Good game to both sides but we need to work on this stuff.

haha well back at ya man. Independence sportmanship is terrible as well and that goes around for the majority of the sports. I respect Brentwood, Ravenwood, Franklin, and Centennial but Independence has no respect from me. Maybe you should worry about your own sportmanship before talking about others