Collierville vs. CBHS

oldschool09

Collierville beat CBHS 6-2 Eriksen Pitched for Collierville and Willis Pitched for CBHS

Really good ballgame between a couple of great teams. CBHS was fortunate to get a run early on but neither team really took control. Collierville was able to put together a few hits, a few walks, and capitalize on an error or two and it was just too much for CBHS to overcome so late. I knew going in Collierville would be tough as good as they have been playing. They are a force to be reckoned with from here on out. West TN should have a great showing in the post season.

Daymon Eriksen for Collierville pitched a great game. They did hit him on occasion but he never gave up. Has a strong future ahead of him. Wills on the CBHS side pitched a great game. For a while it looked as if the game could have been decided by one run. Overall was one of the best games of baseball played. Collierville I believe is now 27-3 going into District Play. Should be some good games to watch from here on out.

Daymon Eriksen for Collierville pitched a great game. They did hit him on occasion but he never gave up. Has a strong future ahead of him. Wills on the CBHS side pitched a great game. For a while it looked as if the game could have been decided by one run. Overall was one of the best games of baseball played. Collierville I believe is now 27-3 going into District Play. Should be some good games to watch from here on out.

Who does Collierville have coming up? Then what does it look like postseason wise?