Is Bartlett ready for the post season

WILDCATS47

Guess thats all they had left. Must have thrown their better pitchers against District Teams.

from what i have seen collierville is a lot better than any team in bartletts district, heck bartletts jv pitchers could beat any team in the district i know that beacuse they beat my team for the past two years. If bartlett needed their better pitchers to beat those teams they will be in trouble past the district tournament

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from what i have seen collierville is a lot better than any team in bartletts district, heck bartletts jv pitchers could beat any team in the district i know that beacuse they beat my team for the past two years. If bartlett needed their better pitchers to beat those teams they will be in trouble past the district tournament

Looking at the schedule, the JV had games that week and threw their younger pitchers against other teams. Yea their younger ones are probably better than the 5 or 6 they threw. Collierville probably is better than the other teams in the district. Hopefully, if they play each other, it will be for the State Championship.

Trojan, Are you are Bartlett fan? You seem to be at all our games for the past 2 years. But, by your post I can't tell if you are a fan or not.

Looking at the schedule, the JV had games that week and threw their younger pitchers against other teams. Yea their younger ones are probably better than the 5 or 6 they threw. Collierville probably is better than the other teams in the district. Hopefully, if they play each other, it will be for the State Championship.

I am still a little confused. I could understand why you could burn one or two pitchers for district games, but ultimately wouldn't a "W" against Collierville be more valuable on many counts? In light of that, wouldn't you save your #1 or at least your #2? If not, then was the game conceded before the first pitch?

I am still a little confused. I could understand why you could burn one or two pitchers for district games, but ultimately wouldn't a "W" against Collierville be more valuable on many counts? In light of that, wouldn't you save your #1 or at least your #2? If not, then was the game conceded before the first pitch?

Guess thats a question you would have to ask Coach Clark.

Way to go Panthers for the win tonight over Cordova 13-1

well the order for the pitchers had already been set and that week we had like 6 games or something. the collierville game was a last minute add onto the schedule for the saturday after all those games if i remember right. and we just threw what we had. our #5 pitcher is a good pitcher he just didnt have a lot of help behind him in the 5th.

Dont be confused... let me spell it out....That game between c-ville and bartlett didnt mean NOTHING.... it just made c-ville feel good. Now, if they play again, it will matter. I would not have thought they would play again, but Houston is putting on a clinic in their district. C-ville better do something quick or they will have to go to Bartlett, if they advance. And trojan700, "you should be ashamed of yourself" you cant ride the fences like that!!!!!!!!

IN BASEBALL YOU MUST WIN YOUR DISTRICT it doesnt matter if you lose all of your other game sas long as you win district everyone will save their 1-3 and sometimes 4 pitchers for district 1-2 starters and at least one closer...some regions (like in 7AAA) if you win regular season it is an auotmatic berth to region (like cookeville they was 2 and out in district but they won regular season so they still go to regoin but as a 2 seed)you are not conceding the game becasue most teams save their top pitchers for districts plus it is a great opportunity for your hitters to see some good pitchers

Dont be confused... let me spell it out....That game between c-ville and bartlett didnt mean NOTHING.... it just made c-ville feel good. Now, if they play again, it will matter. I would not have thought they would play again, but Houston is putting on a clinic in their district. C-ville better do something quick or they will have to go to Bartlett, if they advance. And trojan700, "you should be ashamed of yourself" you cant ride the fences like that!!!!!!!!

I dont ride any fences, I am one of Bartletts biggest supporters even before the big C days. It is just nobody likes to here any constructive criticism about bartlett's team. I dont ride fences it just nobody likes the truth. I am talking about the fans and the coaches. They need to look around which is 360 degrees not 90. I think that is called blinders they use those in horse racing not baseball !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont ride any fences, I am one of Bartletts biggest supporters even before the big C days. It is just nobody likes to here any constructive criticism about bartlett's team. I dont ride fences it just nobody likes the truth. I am talking about the fans and the coaches. They need to look around which is 360 degrees not 90. I think that is called blinders they use those in horse racing not baseball !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you saying that the fans and coaches are in their own little world?