Top Posters In This Topic

# 1 is Anderson County

# 2 is Loudon

# 3 is Knox Catholic

Game 1: Kinston vs. CAK @ 4:00 Today at CAK

Game 2: Anderson Co. vs. Winner of Game 1 at 6:30 at CAK

Game 3: Catholic vs Stone @ 4:00 Today at Loudon

Game 4: Loudon vs Winner of Game 3 @ 6:30 at Loudon

HOPEFULLY THE RAIN WILL COME AND GO QUICKLY SO BALL CAN BE PLAYED TODAY!!!

How did CAK lose to Kingston and @ CAK? Kingston only won a few district games the entire year. CAK really struggled in the district this year. Under .500 in district games, but did pretty well outside the district, mostly against weak competition (not including 2 good wins).

Watch Catholic, they could come out of the loser's bracket to finish in the top 2 and advance.

How did CAK lose to Kingston and @ CAK? Kingston only won a few district games the entire year. CAK really struggled in the district this year. Under .500 in district games, but did pretty well outside the district, mostly against weak competition (not including 2 good wins).

Watch Catholic, they could come out of the loser's bracket to finish in the top 2 and advance.

Are you not the one that stated in an earlier post that District 4-AA was down this year? I challenge you to find a District (in AA) that had four teams with 20 wins. It is a shame that a State Tournament contender from this district will be left out of the regionals.

So does this mean that AC vs. Loudon for the District Championship or are there more games to be played yet?

CAK vs. Kingston on Monday. Winner plays AC on Tuesday and has to beat them twice.

Stone vs. Catholic on Monday. Winner plays Loudon on Tuesday and has to beat them twice.

No they aren't out yet. The play in game was between Stone and Scott Co. From then on, it is a double elimination tournament.

CAK will beat Kingston. AC will then win on Tuesday.

Catholic will beat Stone. Loudon will then win on Tuesday.

AC vs. Loudon on Wednesday for the Championship.

No they aren't out yet. The play in game was between Stone and Scott Co. From then on, it is a double elimination tournament.

CAK will beat Kingston. AC will then win on Tuesday.

Catholic will beat Stone. Loudon will then win on Tuesday.

AC vs. Loudon on Wednesday for the Championship.

AGREED. Way to go AC with a new coaching staff and losing several key players, very impressive. Anyone know if Coach Guinn left on his own or was there pressure? If I'm not mistaken, AC and Loudon have been the representives from this district the past 3 years. Catholic has just barely been on the outside looking in.

Here is how I see the possible Loudon vs Catholic match up Tuesday. Catholic has already had to use 2 pitchers on Saturday. One more against Stone Monday makes 3. Then they will have to beat Loudon twice on Tuesday. Thats probably their top 5 pitchers and would have to throw a tired arm for the championship if they should somehow beat Loudon twice. Loudon still has 2 good pitchers left. In the other bracket, CAK will most likely throw Kolinski. They will have to get the win to have a shot at AC. After him, they really dont have much depth as I have noticed. With all of this said, I am looking for it to be a Loudon vs AC match up for the championship for the 3rd year in a row. Does anyone know where the championship will be if this is the case? I would figure AC with the new format since they were the #1 seed, but they've had to play at CAK.