14a district updates

Imatiger

And you weren't there...going by what somebody told you...brilliant. Unless you were there and saw the strikes being called for balls, then you have no clue! That dog don't hunt, whether yours is in the fight or not.

I'll give you the fourth run shouldn't have scored, but the first three were all on blue behind the plate. The runner that was on first got there on a third strike where the kid was leaning out over the plate and the ball grazed his jersey, which wasn't tucked in and was just begging to be grazed. Even the head of officials, who was sitting in the stands mind you, was saying it and others should have been called a strike.

JUST SO YOU KNOW -- tigertiger -- I KNOW WHO THE HEAD OF OFFICIALS IS...AND HE WAS IN DYERSBURG CALLING THE AA DISTRICT....I KNOW....I WAS THERE WATCHING....AND HE WAS UMPIRING......SO WHOMEVER TOLD YOU HE WAS THE HEAD OFFICIAL WAS JERKING YOUR CHAIN....PROBABLY WASN'T EVEN AN OFFICIAL

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Hammond is an official and he was sitting just off center behind the plate. You are probably talking about Shore.

Anyway, congrats to the Tornadoes for winning the tournament title tonight against Peabody.

Good luck to UC and Peabody in the regional tournament!!!

• 11 months later...