District 11 AAA

what happened between brentwood/ravenwood, and independence/overton? i think i can guess what happened in the centennial/hillsboro and franklin/hillwood games.

Sunday's games:

IHS 14, Hillsboro 3

BSH 12, Hillwood 2

RHS 8, FHS 7 - Franklin had the bases loaded w/ one out in the bottom of 7 and hit into a third to first dp to end the game.

CHS 5, OHS 4 - Centennial trailed 4-0 after 5 1/2 but tied it with 4 in the 6th and won it w/ one out in the 7th.

In the first game at Centennial, Indy eliminated Overton 5-2. Centennial then beat the Eagles for the third time this year, ending their season by smoking them 12-2.

In the first game at Centennial, Indy eliminated Overton 5-2. Centennial then beat the Eagles for the third time this year, ending their season by smoking them 12-2.

12-2 in 5 I might add!! Go Cougars

The Tennessean said that Franklin, as regular season winner, would join

Ravenwood, tournament winner, in the Regional playoffs. Has this always been the case? I thought that the second place team in the district tourney went to Regionals or has it almost always been that the regular season winner was one of the top two tournament teams?

The Tennessean said that Franklin, as regular season winner, would join

Ravenwood, tournament winner, in the Regional playoffs. Has this always been the case? I thought that the second place team in the district tourney went to Regionals or has it almost always been that the regular season winner was one of the top two tournament teams?

District decided this year to go back to the winner of regular season and winner of the tournament advancing.