Chattanooga area spring practices (Article)

Indian

How can the new Signal Mtn Coach get away with all the phone calls. He is telling kids & parents that he wants them to play for him. I guess being "Signal Mtn" he will get away with all this recuriting. Who with this hurt Red Bank, CCS or Hixson? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how does the rest of boyds team loook

Heard they played Hixson in a scrimmage and won 35-0. I have no details on the game. I was not there. As long as Nic Hughes, or the rest of the starters at that stay healthy, they will be better than last year. Injuries hurt th Bucs last year.

Heard they played Hixson in a scrimmage and won 35-0. I have no details on the game. I was not there. As long as Nic Hughes, or the rest of the starters at that stay healthy, they will be better than last year. Injuries hurt th Bucs last year.

I realize it was the first scrimmage of the year for both teams, however the bucs dominated. The offense started off slow, but definitely improved before the end. The BUC D shut Hixson down. All four starting LB's are back. The D Line is young but very good. The secondary has some great athletes who will put a helmet on you. If the offense can average 20-24 points per game, the bucs will do very well.

Look out for Howard they will have a fast team loaded with juniors and they have their entire line back for 2 more years. Red Bank is done. I think the coach will soon be leaving, Hixson has the athletes but lack the lineman its been their problem for years. Howard and Hixson were the two most inconsistant programs in the area but Tarver has turned that program around like Duff did for Hixson in the late 90s

Look out for Howard they will have a fast team loaded with juniors and they have their entire line back for 2 more years. Red Bank is done. I think the coach will soon be leaving, Hixson has the athletes but lack the lineman its been their problem for years. Howard and Hixson were the two most inconsistant programs in the area but Tarver has turned that program around like Duff did for Hixson in the late 90s

Howard is playing Red Bank in the jamboree.

The Tigers are loaded.

How can the new Signal Mtn Coach get away with all the phone calls. He is telling kids & parents that he wants them to play for him. I guess being "Signal Mtn" he will get away with all this recuriting. Who with this hurt Red Bank, CCS or Hixson?

Any specifics, that's a pretty severe accusation.

Howard is playing Red Bank in the jamboree.

The Tigers are loaded.

THats good I wouldve liked to see them play Red Bank Last year because the tigers had a good secondary. RB was the best team in the area last year though but Ricks wouldnt allow any deep passes

T-Mac

Red Bank is done. I think the coach will soon be leaving

How is Red Bank done ??? Is something happening ? Where will Coach Daniels go ? I'm not being smart ! I live out of town. I dont get a lot of info on them. Whats going on at RB ?

Lol! I like to stir up trouble. Nothings going on at RB. All of the athletes are gone and I think that the coach will take another job somewhere else soon. Plus his recruiting tactics arent gonna work. That stud he was trying to recruit didnt end up going to Red Bank. As a matter of fact he didnt get either kid. Both kids went to Tyner and Howard. I AM NOT TELLING A LIE!!!

So the talent level is dropping ? Or whats else going on ? Is Signal Mountain stealing some kids or what else ? Is Red Bank middle school not as good ?

Not that the talent level is dropping. Its just that the coach isnt doing a good job at recruiting. Kids wanna play football for Howard and Brainerd now so they are not running elsewhere anymore. The middle school did have a good running back and he will go to RBH. My Thing is its funny this kid is zoned for Howard and his aunt works at Howard but he will play for RB but he probably wouldnt crack the backfield at Howard till his senior year