State Tournament Predictions

knightman

Contrary to hvillefootball's belief and his prevalent use of non-funny jokes and smilies, you start 5 people in region matches and 6 people in regular matches. So if a team only has 2 or 3 good players and another team is deep and has 5 or 6 solid players, the team with more depth will win (Aka TN High, or as I found out SHHS). And if you could post up Hendersonville's roster that would be appreciated because I have it's not as great as you think it is. Nevertheless, Hendersonville doesn't stand a chance againist SHHS or TN High so it is not worth arguing over.

Who plays number 1 for Science Hill? We (Webb) were supposed to play them but they cancelled the day of with not much of an excuse. But I heard Chris Smith plays number 2 and was astonished. Is this true?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be strange if he did, because i thought they lost a couple good players from last year? And Smith played one last year, but its understandable with SH beating TN High if he is playing 2.

I haven't even heard anything about Hendersonville, we'll see i guess. They could be like McMinn central saying they were going to win A-AA this year

Contrary to hvillefootball's belief and his prevalent use of non-funny jokes and smilies, you start 5 people in region matches and 6 people in regular matches. So if a team only has 2 or 3 good players and another team is deep and has 5 or 6 solid players, the team with more depth will win (Aka TN High, or as I found out SHHS). And if you could post up Hendersonville's roster that would be appreciated because I have it's not as great as you think it is. Nevertheless, Hendersonville doesn't stand a chance againist SHHS or TN High so it is not worth arguing over.

Who plays number 1 for Science Hill? We (Webb) were supposed to play them but they cancelled the day of with not much of an excuse. But I heard Chris Smith plays number 2 and was astonished. Is this true?

Smith is playing one. he sometimes starts at 2 or 3 because he just came off basketball season, but then he works his way back up

Wow, I guess my lame joke and use of smiles /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> really ticked you guys off. But it was just that, a JOKE. Most of you guys ripped on poor little me without even knowing what I was saying about depth. I was commenting on the fact that you don't necessarily need backups in tennis. Sorry, but I never consider starters on a sports team as depth.

Wow, I guess my lame joke and use of smiles /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> really ticked you guys off. But it was just that, a JOKE. Most of you guys ripped on poor little me without even knowing what I was saying about depth. I was commenting on the fact that you don't necessarily need backups in tennis. Sorry, but I never consider starters on a sports team as depth.

Dont need backups?

Are you seriously dumb or something?

Dont need backups?

Are you seriously dumb or something?

Uh oh, you caught me, I am seriously dumb./tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Of course you need backups silly, I'm just saying that in a sport such as tennis, a team doesn't have to be stacked with stud backups to be considered good. Someone please tell me how I am wrong once again.

Uh oh, you caught me, I am seriously dumb./tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Of course you need backups silly, I'm just saying that in a sport such as tennis, a team doesn't have to be stacked with stud backups to be considered good. Someone please tell me how I am wrong once again.

I can totally understand what your saying. A team needs backups but they dont have to be amazing. since tennis is a no contact sport with few injuries you do not need backups at all but its safe to have just incase. Leave hville alone hes not seriously dumb

First of all we are not picking on HIM, just his lame jokes.

Second, I think we are all clear on the fact that a team needs depth, as in solid players 1-5, so there is no need to argue that matter any more.

Thirdly, never use smilies unless you are middle school girl or a grown-up who thinks he is "hip" and inserts them in. I've seen this done many times in some other forums such as soccer and whatnot and it is just plain creepy.

First of all we are not picking on HIM, just his lame jokes.

Second, I think we are all clear on the fact that a team needs depth, as in solid players 1-5, so there is no need to argue that matter any more.

Thirdly, never use smilies unless you are middle school girl or a grown-up who thinks he is "hip" and inserts them in. I've seen this done many times in some other forums such as soccer and whatnot and it is just plain creepy.

Once again, playa, depth is not your STARTERS. Depth is backups. Do you understand now? /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

(Smiley added for emphasis)

Once again, playa, depth is not your STARTERS. Depth is backups. Do you understand now? /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Considering the fact you must get atleast 4 games to win, ur number 1 player cant get them all for you? so pretty much ur top 5 players could be considered "starters"

Your ignorant... Depth in the context he used it was meant as a solid 1-5, and on a state caliber team your 5 needs to be able to beat a mediocre teams 1 or beat other state caliber teams 5... Comprende?