State Tournament Predictions

knightman

Thank you.

Ah guess hvillefootball is the ONLY one who feels i meant backups instead of starters. Trust me, I know that back-ups (meaning positions 6-?€?..yes infinity) are not that important and that the 5th position counts for as much as the 1st postition, so why would I say backups are important? Unlike you my main sport is tennis, for you it is probably football given your name, so stick to the boards where you actually know something.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you.

Ah guess hvillefootball is the ONLY one who feels i meant backups instead of starters. Trust me, I know that back-ups (meaning positions 6-?€?..yes infinity) are not that important and that the 5th position counts for as much as the 1st postition, so why would I say backups are important? Unlike you my main sport is tennis, for you it is probably football given your name, so stick to the boards where you actually know something.

Who are u telling to "stick to the boards"

Haha there's no way hendersonville wins AAA. I'm guessing it will be TN High in AAA, McCallie over Webb in DII, and it will be a close match between Catholic and USJ in the finals of A-AA.

Ravenwood shuts out Hendersonville in sectionals and TN High doesn't make it to Region finals.