Best Keeper?

SHSKeeper08

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, the backup keeper for brentwood, i think his name was bryan davis, has really looked good during their jv games. he makes some quick saves and sets up the defense well in the back. his only flaw is calling off the defender for the ball and his size. He is not very big, but it a little taller than leedle. Other than that, this keeper has made some flying saves during the warmups before the varsity games and may be a surprise next year for the bruins as well as other people.

Since no one has mentioned anyone from West TN I feel obligated.

I have actually coached both of these guys and both are awesom.

Northside's Gabriel Castro

Jackson Central-Merry's Juan Escobar

These Jackson-Madison County guys are awesome and can also play the field when their goalie skills are not as necessary.

actually, the backup keeper for brentwood, i think his name was bryan davis, has really looked good during their jv games. he makes some quick saves and sets up the defense well in the back. his only flaw is calling off the defender for the ball and his size. He is not very big, but it a little taller than leedle. Other than that, this keeper has made some flying saves during the warmups before the varsity games and may be a surprise next year for the bruins as well as other people.

wow thats embarrassing, he is god awful....bahhahahah

sophmore keeper from farragut... steven matlock i think

one of the best now ... and with time to grow he could be the best

Matlock - not bad, but not among the best, yet. Still sharing time with Beaver. both keepers have had good years, but each have own flaws that have been taken advantage of (as few as they were). Matlock needs to mature more to get to next level. Beaver there but not the favored one.