MJ Brown to walk on at UT?

Galilee

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yankee, why so obsessed with UT? Little brother complex?

This is a high school message board, why not get a rivals account if you want to talk trash about college athletics? I think Memphis has about five members on their site, so you could sit around and talk to them all day.

I didn't know stating something from the NCAA record was talking trash. Have you seen "Big Money" Mazes rap video? There you go talking trash about Memphios again./roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I just Love those double standards /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Little Brother complex...thats funny. Pearl can have all those sweet 16 loses and all those big Februray wins they want. Seems like the Big Brother lies West of the Tennessee River if you ask me!!!!!!!!!

I want to state right now I don't dislike UT basketball and I support all UT teams. But I don't like Pearl and I have more reasons than I can say to support my reasons. I don't trust him and I beleive he is going to lead UT down the wrong path. The academic issues were for the most part on his watch, the loss of the scholarship was on his watch, having to submit a plan to the NCAA to correct the academic shortfalls in order to avoid futre sanctions were on his watch, kicking Ramar Smith off and bringing in a player with all kinds of issues to replace Smith is on his watch, not having the finger on the pulse of Duke Crewes and allowing him to fail multiple drug test were on his watch, all this roster chaos and turnover is on his watch, leading kids to beleive one thing and doing another is him and only him, not to mention all the embarassing on and off camera comments and actions, and these are just the tip of the iceberg. All this and much more in just three years at the helm. There are many more, all anyone has to do is look them up. I allways check my information first and and am not blinded by school loyalty. I said the exact same things about Dana Kirk back in the day. I did not offer excuses. Kirk was a total fool who cared nothing about his players and their success and well being after college. I think with Pearl it is always about Pearl first and foremost.

I see the warning signs in regards to Pearl. Mark my words, this man is going to do something to embarass the university in a big way before it's over with. When and what the circumstances migt be......who knows??? But it will happen, he already done it several times on a very small scale.

How many times are you going to post that? Steven Pearl is 6'5" and plays the undersized power forward role similar to Dane Bradshaw, though not as well as Dane.

As many times as I want to!! Just like everyone that states MJ is good enough to be a walk-on at UT and start his freshman year and get the freshmen of the year award like most people have been inferring!! Good Luck with that one but I wouldn't put any money on that! WoW, Steven Pearl plays PG look it up!!!! It says NOTHING about undersized PF, but a great effort! on your part!

I believe your putting words in people's mouth on that 1 beavo... No one has claimed that MJ is going to come in and start and get Freshman of the Year. I do believe if MJ does end up at UT he'll get significant playing time in his third year of playing time. That would be with him red shirting next year and getting a little playing time his second year and playing quite a bit by his third year. Don't be surprised if MJ does get moved to a SG. Just because he was a PG in high school does not mean he has to be a PG at the next level. I'll bet money he'll get his playing time with the Vols because he has that attitude that won't let him ride the bench for 4 years at UT. I've seen MJ play ALOT and I think he'll get his playing time with the Vols if he ends up there.

If he ends up at W. Kentucky, he may not get a starting spot next year. I'm not sure what talent W. Kentucky returns next year but look where that team went this year in the NCAA tournament. That says enough right there of what kind of program W. Kentucky is. In my opinion, MJ is in a win-win situation. He can play at UT and make a name for himself or he can go to W. Kentucky and contribute immediately to a cinderella tournament team. The days are winding down and it'll be interesting where he ends up.

As many times as I want to!! Just like everyone that states MJ is good enough to be a walk-on at UT and start his freshman year and get the freshmen of the year award like most people have been inferring!! Good Luck with that one but I wouldn't put any money on that! WoW, Steven Pearl plays PG look it up!!!! It says NOTHING about undersized PF, but a great effort! on your part!

Here's a link to UT's official roster and Steven Pearl is listed as a forward. Keep on posting away, you're looking better and better.

UT Roster

Here is a free memphis hoops board. I'm sure you would be welcomed there. There are five people online, lol.

tigers

Whatever!!!!!!!! I still think your funny /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BTW...I know where all the hoops boards are. Save yourself some time!!!!!!!