Sullivan Central

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I have seen and heard Central is going to have another difficult season to overcome. It's hard to understand why Central's athletes exceed in middle school and can't carry it in to high school. Somehow this program needs a morale boost or something. Any suggestions?

From what I have seen and heard Central is going to have another difficult season to overcome. It's hard to understand why Central's athletes exceed in middle school and can't carry it in to high school. Somehow this program needs a morale boost or something. Any suggestions?

Hire Gilligan after Science Hill fires him at the end of this season. He's a football wizard.

I understand he wanted to come last year.

Not quite, Moretz only plays football, and wanted a chance to win a conference championship, and his best friends were all mostly seniors so they were all going to be gone.

The scrimmage against Crockett did show promise, Central started off slow but by the last few series I felt they looked like the better team. Central had a similar problem last year, in practice their second teamers can not give the first teamers any look in practice. You basically have to go half line drills to get first team against first team in order to make people better. If Central can avoid the injury bug, they will be very competitive this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Who might the pivotal players be this season for the Cougars? We have heard they might lose a few and with the loss of some good players from last season how does it look for them. I hope it's promising. I went to school there and know some parents in the community and still have a lot of interest in the program.