Region 3-AA

Pounder02

how does everyone think this will turn out? shaw was amazing in the district tournament on the mound and so was rayburn so will they be able to shut down another wildcat team on monday? Do not know much about hixson other than the scores. will they be fired up after the embarrassing championship game?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about how embarassing the championship games really was.

Marion County appeared in the Spring Fling last year and have a very solid ballclub again this year. They can hit with anyone and seem to peak at the right time. I wouldn't be surprised to see Marion and Hixson play again on Wednesday.

In a one game, loser goes home, winner plays again, type of game, anything can happen.

Josh Coppinger can shut down ANYONE when he is on. The Wildcats can hit with anyone when they are on.

This is why we play the games.

I don't know about how embarassing the championship games really was.

Marion County appeared in the Spring Fling last year and have a very solid ballclub again this year. They can hit with anyone and seem to peak at the right time. I wouldn't be surprised to see Marion and Hixson play again on Wednesday.

In a one game, loser goes home, winner plays again, type of game, anything can happen.

Josh Coppinger can shut down ANYONE when he is on. The Wildcats can hit with anyone when they are on.

This is why we play the games.

I would think Central and Coach Hart are glad to face anyone other than Marion in the region first game. Last year the Chargers lost to Marion 1-0 in the btm of the 7th at Marion. Year before that Central beat Marion at Marion 3-2. Last time Hixson and Central matched up was in 2005 with Hixson wining 10-0 in region first game. Chargers have 2 kids that signed in early signing period. The team is loaded with talented juniors and all of the juniors should sign early next year. I know nothing about Hixson. At this point, all the teams are good. Good luck to both teams.

i think shaw and rayburn will both be on their game when either one of them get on the mound. shaw has finally got back to where he was last year. i dont think him and the other four seniors will let this be their last game because they have the tallent to make it to the burro. im pickin central in a close one 7-4

I would think Central and Coach Hart are glad to face anyone other than Marion in the region first game. Last year the Chargers lost to Marion 1-0 in the btm of the 7th at Marion. Year before that Central beat Marion at Marion 3-2. Last time Hixson and Central matched up was in 2005 with Hixson wining 10-0 in region first game. Chargers have 2 kids that signed in early signing period. The team is loaded with talented juniors and all of the juniors should sign early next year. I know nothing about Hixson. At this point, all the teams are good. Good luck to both teams.

central is just happy to be playing anyone right now and is looking forward to the challenge of any team as of who team and is anxious if the chance is given to complete the series against marion

i think shaw and rayburn will both be on their game when either one of them get on the mound. shaw has finally got back to where he was last year. i dont think him and the other four seniors will let this be their last game because they have the tallent to make it to the burro. im pickin central in a close one 7-4

IMHO neither Polk or Central will go to Murfreesboro. Both will be lucky to win Monday. I hope I am wrong but don't see it happening.

IMHO neither Polk or Central will go to Murfreesboro. Both will be lucky to win Monday. I hope I am wrong but don't see it happening.

So your sayin McMinn Central a very good team will not make it that far? They have the tallent and the want to to make it all the way and if they are playing their game nobody will keep them going all the way

So your sayin McMinn Central a very good team will not make it that far? They have the tallent and the want to to make it all the way and if they are playing their game nobody will keep them going all the way

Evidently you have not seen them play much. Central makes alot of errors and their hitter's can be pitched too. Central is a good team with Shaw pitching and if he is on his game, without Shaw they are average.