Region 3-AA

Pounder02

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evidently you have not seen them play much. Central makes alot of errors and their hitter's can be pitched too. Central is a good team with Shaw pitching and if he is on his game, without Shaw they are average.

yea i've wathed central play all year acutually and they do make some errors but they haven't in every game this year and go look at the games they didnt make errors and see how bad they won those games. for some reason they play better behind shaw anyway so i dont look for them to mess up hardly any. and to the part about the hitters they only have one weak spot in the line-up the number 1-5 hitters are bound to put the ball in play alomst everytime so i wouldnt really say you can pitch around them if you mess up and give a good pitch to coleman walker or williams or even starr somebody will have a souviner behind the outfield fence im still going with central in this one

yea i've wathed central play all year acutually and they do make some errors but they haven't in every game this year and go look at the games they didnt make errors and see how bad they won those games. for some reason they play better behind shaw anyway so i dont look for them to mess up hardly any. and to the part about the hitters they only have one weak spot in the line-up the number 1-5 hitters are bound to put the ball in play alomst everytime so i wouldnt really say you can pitch around them if you mess up and give a good pitch to coleman walker or williams or even starr somebody will have a souviner behind the outfield fence im still going with central in this one

My assessment of Central was right on from the game I watched last night and in other games I have seen them play. Central has average hitters against good pitching and their defense is very error prone. As for the players mentioned above they are more of a line drive type hitter's but once in a while they may hit it one out but not very often.