region 2a

Took

with wartburg beating OS yesterday it sealed the final 4 teams in the region. rockwood will likely play wartburg and harriman will play coalfield. the harriman coalfield game will be a great match up. rockwood should beat wartburg but you never know in the game of baseball. im sure everyone is wanting another rockwood harriman rematch as those games have proved to be very exciting. who do you think will pitch in all these matchups and what will the outcomes be?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its official Rockwood will be playing Coalfield at Rockwood and Wartburg will be playing Harriman at Wartburg. I do have to say that i am baffled by wartburg beating coalfield! I along with the majority of people thought coalfield would kill wartburg but it just comes to show you how high school baseball can be. What happened?

with wartburg beating OS yesterday it sealed the final 4 teams in the region. rockwood will likely play wartburg and harriman will play coalfield. the harriman coalfield game will be a great match up. rockwood should beat wartburg but you never know in the game of baseball. im sure everyone is wanting another rockwood harriman rematch as those games have proved to be very exciting. who do you think will pitch in all these matchups and what will the outcomes be?

Chase Clem MVP of the District!!!!!!!!!!!!

hands down to wartburg tonight they came out crushin. if i was a better i would of lost alot of money tonight! coalfield losing not once but twice to wartburg who would of thought of that? wartburg picked coalfield on the right nigh tonight. but no offense to wartburg but everyone knows coalfield is the better team it was just one of them days in the game of baseball. wartburg came out crushin the baseball and coalfield came out and couldn hit nothin and when they did hit it it was right to warburg or with 2 outs or they would get runners on first and 2nd and stop hittin the baseball. but wats everyones thoughts on the games i think they will both be pretty good games.

hands down to wartburg tonight they came out crushin. if i was a better i would of lost alot of money tonight! coalfield losing not once but twice to wartburg who would of thought of that? wartburg picked coalfield on the right nigh tonight. but no offense to wartburg but everyone knows coalfield is the better team it was just one of them days in the game of baseball. wartburg came out crushin the baseball and coalfield came out and couldn hit nothin and when they did hit it it was right to warburg or with 2 outs or they would get runners on first and 2nd and stop hittin the baseball. but wats everyones thoughts on the games i think they will both be pretty good games.

Man...that is just shocking! Who did both pitch last night? Looking forward to next week...should be interesting.

what i hear melton got in trouble over somethin bout a month ago, what happen there, but i remeber when coalfield played wartburg at wartburg and wartburg was winnin late in the gameand melton hit a double to start the inning off and eventually drove in 4 or 5 on the night, what happen to the kid

I have Rockwood and Harriman in the region championship. Harriman is better than wartburg by far, and Rockwood is way better than coalfield. Yeah you might say "but coalfield beat rockwood once this year" but that was a fluke. Rockwood gave up 15 walks that game and nobody is gonna win a game giving up 15 walks. The last game between the two, Rockwood won 13-0 and McCreary pitched a one-hitter. McCreary is Rockwood's #4 so there is no telling what kind of damage Rockwood will do with thier ace on the mound. Now lets not get ahead of ourselves, Rockwood has to come out with fire in thier eyes, because if they dont then coalfield could beat them and send Rockwood to the house. but if Rockwood comes out with intensity, and passion....O boy coalfield better watch out!

Not a bad prediction except for one thing. The last time the Blue Devils came to Bulldog Country, they lost a close one. Right now Coach Coker has the Dogs peaking at the right time. To beat Coalfield twice in the same night is an accomplishment. Maybe the clock won't strike midnight just yet!!!!! I predict the Bulldogs in a close one.

Not a bad prediction except for one thing. The last time the Blue Devils came to Bulldog Country, they lost a close one. Right now Coach Coker has the Dogs peaking at the right time. To beat Coalfield twice in the same night is an accomplishment. Maybe the clock won't strike midnight just yet!!!!! I predict the Bulldogs in a close one.

Remember the Blue Devils left over 20 runners on base that night pitching their numbers 3, 4, and five pitchers. That won't happen Monday. Blue Devils in five.