region 2a

Took

It seems people are forgetting that Rockwood fans are not the nicest people in Roane County either. Last week and during regular season the Rockwood fans and players was saying things to Harrimans players and fans yet when the tables are turned yall dont like to taste your own words. As far as Harrimans Fans we are there to support the players and we do. We have traveled many miles with this group of youngmen and we will travel many more in the years to come I am sure. I have been around the Harriman/ Rockwood rivalry from back when I was in school and I did not even go to either school but it was still as intense then as it is now. Had the score been different last night no one from Rockwood would be saying anything except we beat Harriman again but being as it did not turn out that was yall need something else to scream about so now you have turned it to so called rude fans. Well look in the mirror You have successfully raised and grown your very own group of rude fans and players in Rockwood with out trying to throw rocks at other schools fans. Blue Devils keep up the hard work and keep your heads held high no one can take your accomplishments away from you. You played and played hard and won as long as you know in your hearts you played your game nothing else matters on here or anywhere else. Congrates again and good luck this Friday night we all will be there cheering you on.

GOOOOOOOOOOOO BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea like Rockwood fans have any room to talk about being trash, because thats all Rockwood fans is too. You did the same exact thing when you came to Harriman to play. So just face it you have no room to talk. Just forget it, Rockwood is just as bad so dont start running the mouth bout Harriman fans. We support our team just like yall do, and by the way i understand getting the team motivated, but there is no need in someone getting in front of someone trying to catch a ball. Accept that your getting beat and go out and play harder next time. Dont go stand in front of someone trying to catch a ball! GO BLUE DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys are really making the whole standing in front of the ball thing way more than it really was. congrats to harriman. they played their butts off and deserved to win. good luck to both teams friday. everyone needs to forget about whose fans were the meanest and worry about friday.

It would be great for two Roane County teams to go to state at the same time. I'm not sure if it has happened before or not. Does anyone know?

I don't think so. For many years, the regional and substate were single elimination games & with all the Roane Co. teams in the same district (except Midway) until 1998, only one could advance past to the substate.

Since the state has went to both regional final teams advancing to the sectional game, Rockwood, Harriman, and Oliver Springs have made the state, but not 2 from Roane County in the same year. I am pretty sure it would be a first in baseball

I have attended every Harriman Rockwood baseball game this season and I in no way have heard anything uncalled for from Harriman, or I should say nothing that Rockwood hadn't said before. This all boils down to Rockwood thinking that they were going to blow Harriman out of the water and it didn't happen. Looks like even the dirty play by Clem attempted couldn't help the 13 to 3 beating Harriman put on them. Harriman flat out out played Rockwood and the only excuse they have for their loss is Harrimans fans? Give the boys credit, their bats were hot and Rockwood wasn't prepared end of story!

Best of Luck to the Blue!

Well i wish all you harriman fans could hear a recording of yall from tuesday night. Quite frankly i would be embarrased to no end! Im glad that yall think that bush leauge is just supporting your team, but there is a right and wrong way to support your team and the way yall do it is WRONG!!! And please get off the clem kid's back. If yall was half as concerned with yalls game friday as you are about clem getting in that kids way, then yall might be able to make it to state!

Well i wish all you harriman fans could hear a recording of yall from tuesday night. Quite frankly i would be embarrased to no end! Im glad that yall think that bush leauge is just supporting your team, but there is a right and wrong way to support your team and the way yall do it is WRONG!!! And please get off the clem kid's back. If yall was half as concerned with yalls game friday as you are about clem getting in that kids way, then yall might be able to make it to state!

Because Harriman fans yell go blue they are bad fans? I wish Rockwood fans were half as perfect as they thought they were! As for the Clem situation, he has nothing other than dirty plays and stepping into a pitch. His state record says it all.

I will not apologize for cheering the devils on. I dont think there was a rude comment until the Clem situation. Yes he was using his shoulder to push Pierce out of the way more than once. If it had been the other way around I'm sure the Tiger fans never would have opened their mouths. I have on more than one occasion heard bad comments out of tiger fans. The only bad thing that happend that night is the loss that the tigers took, and for some reason it always gets blamed on the devil fans. I think sometimes we all lose ourselves in the moment but I dont think anyone is worse than the other. I will root for our team with everything I have and I will not say I'm sorry for it. I dont find it any worse than the horn that gets blown when we get out or the sharp comments made about our boys when we make an error. We played a great game and I am proud

I have attended every Harriman Rockwood baseball game this season and I in no way have heard anything uncalled for from Harriman, or I should say nothing that Rockwood hadn't said before. This all boils down to Rockwood thinking that they were going to blow Harriman out of the water and it didn't happen. Looks like even the dirty play by Clem attempted couldn't help the 13 to 3 beating Harriman put on them. Harriman flat out out played Rockwood and the only excuse they have for their loss is Harrimans fans? Give the boys credit, their bats were hot and Rockwood wasn't prepared end of story!

Best of Luck to the Blue!

As a Kingston fan I can say that I have seen both sets of fans not only this year but for several years and I have to side with rockwood on this one, some of the things that some fans from harriman have yelled this yr and others was flat out bush league! Thats not to say that rockwood doesnt have some bad eggs as well, but as stated earlier by a blue devil fan, there are some rather rowdy harriman fans that shout some things that shouldnt be said during a game. I dont think rockwood went into the game thinking they would blow out harriman since the biggest margin was last week in the district championship when rockwood won 7-2. Also, Harriman beat rockwood at rockwood earlier in the year so I dont thing the tigers were expecting to blow them out now. This has been a nip and tuck series this yr and before harriman fans get too full of themselves it should be pointed out that even though they beat rockwood last night, that on the year rockwood has beaten them 3 times to harrimans 2! And harriman lost all three of those games at home! If the tigers and blue devils played 10 more times this year, I would pick Rockwood to win the majority of times. The blue devils and their fans had better not get too puffed up over winning last night because they were 0-3 at home against rockwood and will being playing at home in the sectional which may or may not be to their advantage! Rockwood and harriman know each other so well that its hard for either team to have an advantage over the other.....but when harriman plays in the sectional they will have no previous knowledge of their opponent and could get knocked off if they go into the game still thinking about last nights victory.....so harriman fans would do better to quit living in the past glory of last night and better get their teams heads on straight. So you had better let last night go and start getting ready for a tough sectional game.

As a Kingston fan I can say that I have seen both sets of fans not only this year but for several years and I have to side with rockwood on this one, some of the things that some fans from harriman have yelled this yr and others was flat out bush league! Thats not to say that rockwood doesnt have some bad eggs as well, but as stated earlier by a blue devil fan, there are some rather rowdy harriman fans that shout some things that shouldnt be said during a game. I dont think rockwood went into the game thinking they would blow out harriman since the biggest margin was last week in the district championship when rockwood won 7-2. Also, Harriman beat rockwood at rockwood earlier in the year so I dont thing the tigers were expecting to blow them out now. This has been a nip and tuck series this yr and before harriman fans get too full of themselves it should be pointed out that even though they beat rockwood last night, that on the year rockwood has beaten them 3 times to harrimans 2! And harriman lost all three of those games at home! If the tigers and blue devils played 10 more times this year, I would pick Rockwood to win the majority of times. The blue devils and their fans had better not get too puffed up over winning last night because they were 0-3 at home against rockwood and will being playing at home in the sectional which may or may not be to their advantage! Rockwood and harriman know each other so well that its hard for either team to have an advantage over the other.....but when harriman plays in the sectional they will have no previous knowledge of their opponent and could get knocked off if they go into the game still thinking about last nights victory.....so harriman fans would do better to quit living in the past glory of last night and better get their teams heads on straight. So you had better let last night go and start getting ready for a tough sectional game.

Neither Harriman or Rockwood won a game against the other team on their home field this year! And the game was just last night so as far as im concerned thats not too far in the past for a celebration. It was a blowout game!

I dont understand why everyone starts passing judgement when Harriman wins! I am so glad that all other fans besides Harriman just sits there quietly. Kudos to you. I dont think that we are getting cocky we were just happy that we won because I dont know if we even expected it. The boys played well and Tyler Dishman the Freshman pitcher last night was amazing. When you get to this point in the season and your still left in it you cant really look to the future its one step at a time. That is what our players and our fans are doing taking it one step at a time. I dont know what is in store for each team but I know I will cheering as loud as I can for ours. I hope each team does the best that both can do.

I must agree.It is easy to get on these message boards and call out high school kids .And then to go as far as to call someone else TRASH!I am sure 90% of the people know each other away from the field.Go up to the person and tell them,do not hide behind some screen name.I do not think any fan is trash it is called "excitment".The fans are on here calling each other names but as I leave the fields alot of times I see the two teams standing in the parking lot talking to each other.So sometimes the parents need to look at the kids and let it go when the last pitch is thrown.And good luck to both teams to represent the small county in the state next week!!!!!It is not "GO BIG BLUE or GO TIGERS"at this point it is Go to both teams

I must agree.It is easy to get on these message boards and call out high school kids .And then to go as far as to call someone else TRASH!I am sure 90% of the people know each other away from the field.Go up to the person and tell them,do not hide behind some screen name.I do not think any fan is trash it is called "excitment".The fans are on here calling each other names but as I leave the fields alot of times I see the two teams standing in the parking lot talking to each other.So sometimes the parents need to look at the kids and let it go when the last pitch is thrown.And good luck to both teams to represent the small county in the state next week!!!!!It is not "GO BIG BLUE or GO TIGERS"at this point it is Go to both teams

Well said Mr. ump! These two teams' fans need to stop bickering and enjoy the ride!