District champs USJ hosting who ?

88duck

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

None of the teams (yes even including usj 88duck) have any control over who they play in the playoffs. The four teams that make it out of district 13aa and 14aa always have competitive regional games on monday and wednesday. The only easy games come on friday, when the two teams that make it out of the region play inner city memphis teams for sub-state. Good luck to all.

USJ Hosts Dyersburg

Trojans have a "salty" ball club ! I do not make predictions & know that USJ is strong BUT I'd have this one on my "Upset Watch" with the Trojans having come off the "Back 2 Back" loss for District 13AA Tournament Championship against D.C.! They'll be hungry /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> !

I only saw USJ play one game this season that was a win over defending state AAA champs Bartlett . Dyersburg better be hungry , USJ is a complete team .. great bats , pitching , and defense . Elimination games are big motivators ,,,,,wouldn`t put to much $$ on an " upset "

I only saw USJ play one game this season that was a win over defending state AAA champs Bartlett . Dyersburg better be hungry , USJ is a complete team .. great bats , pitching , and defense . Elimination games are big motivators ,,,,,wouldn`t put to much $$ on an " upset "

You evidently you haven't seen Dyersburg play. Dyersburg is very talented too. Upset watch is on for sure!!!

Trojans have a "salty" ball club ! I do not make predictions & know that USJ is strong BUT I'd have this one on my "Upset Watch" with the Trojans having come off the "Back 2 Back" loss for District 13AA Tournament Championship against D.C.! They'll be hungry /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> !

"Upset Watch" indeed those Trojans are REALLY good and especially since they lost twice! Good Luck to both teams!!

I don't put "too much $$" on anything this time of year. I DO Know that Dyer County played USJ earlier in the year & gave 'em a run & didn't throw their "ace" (but neither did USJ). Dyersburg has a reasonably complete package also ! As for "hot bats" until the last to games for the District 13AA Championship, Dyersburg scored 12 runs / game. I do not make predictions I simply stated that there is a potential for an upset here. Since I have NOT made a prediction , only stated the the Trojans would be hungry after surrendering the District 13AA Tournament in the same manner that they did last year (Back 2 Back) in the Championship (to Dyer County AGAIN no less) that they would be hungry. That is my basis for (along with the fact that they are a "solid" ball club) the "upset watch". No disrespect for USJ in any way. JMHO. Also how many times did you see the Trojans play? NO team is "bulletproof" this time of year ! If any of them think they are they might find themselves on the outside lookin' in !!!!!!!!

You evidently you haven't seen Dyersburg play. Dyersburg is very talented too. Upset watch is on for sure!!!

You are correct , I have no Dyersburg game I saw this season to use as reference . Sounds lik eit should be a great match

You are correct , I have no Dyersburg game I saw this season to use as reference . Sounds lik eit should be a great match

No problem here ! Just that this time of year re: baseball in Tennessee is comparable to "NCAA March Madness" ! If I were close enough (currently workin' out of State) & didn't have a Senior playin' @ Dyer County, I'd go to that one ! If both bring their "A-game" it could by all rights be a "barn burner" ! If you haven't seen Dyersburg I promise you they are not a team to be taken lightly !

No problem here ! Just that this time of year re: baseball in Tennessee is comparable to "NCAA March Madness" ! If I were close enough (currently workin' out of State) & didn't have a Senior playin' @ Dyer County, I'd go to that one ! If both bring their "A-game" it could by all rights be a "barn burner" ! If you haven't seen Dyersburg I promise you they are not a team to be taken lightly !

During this time of year NO TEAM SHOULD BE TAKEN LIGHTLY especially Dyersburg or in Dyer County's place Ripley!