fcs/clay co

doorbell

Missed again,blowitall.

I see someone with a lot of hate,(MUFFIN) shame on you, Clay Co came to play, FCS bats were slow to come around. Clay Co has a good team but it could have been real bad. but it was not. FCS pitcher had 18k's If FSC does not start hitting the ball they my not make it past friday. Good luck Girls. Sorry mrnoitall we let you down! We will do better wensday.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is up with the eyelashes on the pitcher of friendship. looks like they have a barbie party before the game. maybe they should invite the coach over the next time and bleach her hair so when she takes it down and shakes it in front of the crowd her roots won't show. but oh well i hear she is not gonna be there much longer anyway.

I'm mean really...Is this necessary at all? Does this have anything to do with softball or anything? Re-doing your ponytail is NOT shaking your hair in front of the crowd...Players redo their hair several times during a game if it falls.. and SO WHAT if the pitcher wears makeup... She is a TOUGH softball player who has over 300 strikeouts this season and a batting average over .400... Sounds like someone is just a TAD bit bitter over losing...And the fact that you are a PARENT of an athlete is really sad because all this shows is immaturity and being a sore loser... Wonder if your daughter gets HER attitude from you? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

what is up with the eyelashes on the pitcher of friendship. looks like they have a barbie party before the game. maybe they should invite the coach over the next time and bleach her hair so when she takes it down and shakes it in front of the crowd her roots won't show. but oh well i hear she is not gonna be there much longer anyway.

I am not real sure how to respond to this, you are talking about my baby and our coach, I know you are not from Clay Co because they were a Class Act. you have got to be from Trousdale Co.( Not to classy)You know what I am not going to respond to you. I am going to be better then that. Good luck NEXT year.

Hey softballscout the door is closed, Tell Devon we look forward to seeing her.

A LITTLE GLITTER GOSE A LONG WAY!

Just so you will remember your teams worst night mare!

Who knew my HAIR and my pitcher's makeup could cause such an uproar!! Well you will be happy to know, senior08mom, that I found time in the heart of softball season to get my highlights redone this past weekend... So now that THAT is settled, I will say this... You can say whatever you want about me, but don't ever attack my players... My pitcher is an awesome kid who works her tail off day in and day out and never has a negative word to say to anyone. I'm sorry that your team lost, but attacking your opponent for ridiculous reasons is very petty... Now, can we get back to softball? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Who knew my HAIR and my pitcher's makeup could cause such an uproar!! Well you will be happy to know, senior08mom, that I found time in the heart of softball season to get my highlights redone this past weekend... So now that THAT is settled, I will say this... You can say whatever you want about me, but don't ever attack my players... My pitcher is an awesome kid who works her tail off day in and day out and never has a negative word to say to anyone. I'm sorry that your team lost, but attacking your opponent for ridiculous reasons is very petty... Now, can we get back to softball? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Yeah let's do that, how did Camille do last night?