Region 1A

creekerballer

UH can beat washburn and they can beat any of the other two teams.

"UH probally will beat washburn...but i really dont think they will make it to the tourney.Unaka has fresh arms now,and they will have a hard time hitting like they did over at "Wetlands".... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

But we will see what happens come Wednesday with are fresh arms,n then see how they hit!!

"UH probally will beat washburn...but i really dont think they will make it to the tourney.Unaka has fresh arms now,and they will have a hard time hitting like they did over at "Wetlands".... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

But we will see what happens come Wednesday with are fresh arms,n then see how they hit!!

Anyone who halfway knows anything about the game of baseball and has seen both Unaka and UH play KNOWS Unaka is the better team. The difference is, Unaka comes to the game with their heads up their #### over half the time. UH doesn't. They've come to play every game over the last two weeks. I will say this: Unaka is the only team in this region that has a chance to beat Rockwood, Harriman, or Coalfield, so I pray they decide to actualy show up and play today and Wednesday for a change.

Anyone who halfway knows anything about the game of baseball and has seen both Unaka and UH play KNOWS Unaka is the better team. The difference is, Unaka comes to the game with their heads up their #### over half the time. UH doesn't. They've come to play every game over the last two weeks. I will say this: Unaka is the only team in this region that has a chance to beat Rockwood, Harriman, or Coalfield, so I pray they decide to actualy show up and play today and Wednesday for a change.

looks like they didnt gopt beat 7-6