Cannon County

Gridiron88

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Well I heard around in Joe's place that, it was Friday the 8th of august. How does everyone see it playing out?

Joe's place huh? I am new in town. Is that a local resuraunt in woodbury? You are correct it is August the 8th. I know our kid's will be fired up to play football. I dont know how the game will turn out. But I know we will be well prepared and ready to be physical. Cantstopthedefense....any ideas on this years qb at SC? I hear there stud last year is gone. Do they have a freshman coming in? Look for the Lions to impress some people.

Joe's place huh? I am new in town. Is that a local resuraunt in woodbury? You are correct it is August the 8th. I know our kid's will be fired up to play football. I dont know how the game will turn out. But I know we will be well prepared and ready to be physical. Cantstopthedefense....any ideas on this years qb at SC? I hear there stud last year is gone. Do they have a freshman coming in? Look for the Lions to impress some people.

Yea, Joe's is a good place to eat. Really good food and excellent service. Even with my Smith Co. shirt on!!!

Which SC are you talking about? Smith Co. or Sequatchie Co.? Smith has a Jr. QB that'll be stepping up. Smart kid, good head on his shoulders. Good arm. Took alot of snaps last year.

Yea, Joe's is a good place to eat. Really good food and excellent service. Even with my Smith Co. shirt on!!!

Which SC are you talking about? Smith Co. or Sequatchie Co.? Smith has a Jr. QB that'll be stepping up. Smart kid, good head on his shoulders. Good arm. Took alot of snaps last year.

Ill have to try out Joes place. I was talking about Sequatchie county. We have them on Aug 29th. Should be a real emotional game for our kids. But ill keep that in mind, ill be watching film on Smith County prob about halfway threw the season. Its going to be an exciting year in Woodbury!

Ill have to try out Joes place. I was talking about Sequatchie county. We have them on Aug 29th. Should be a real emotional game for our kids. But ill keep that in mind, ill be watching film on Smith County prob about halfway threw the season. Its going to be an exciting year in Woodbury!

It's going to be an exciting season in 4-2A this year. Small town football at it's best!