State tournament bracket?

godawgs

i believe it was set up by sectors. each division has eight. 1 vs 2 3vs 4 5vs 6 7 vs 8. that is why we always saw hume fogg first game. it is not a blind draw. trinity and fcs or whoever come out of the substate in that certain sector.

I don't know. Hailey's freshman year it was goodpasture, her sophmore year it was Forrest, her junior year it was Trinity, This year being her senior year who knows.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe it was set up by sectors. each division has eight. 1 vs 2 3vs 4 5vs 6 7 vs 8. that is why we always saw hume fogg first game. it is not a blind draw. trinity and fcs or whoever comes will play each other first round that out of the substate in that certain sector.

I do know that last year was the first year Trinity played someone from the middle of the state first. The two years prior to that, they played their first game against teams from the eastern part of the state; University School of Johnson CIty and Midway. So, I'm not sure it even works by sectors, it didn't in the last few years.

you got me then, i never look that far ahead, just hoping to make it there. just like regions and sectionals, some teams have an easy path others do not.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Easy path or hard path you still got to beat them all to get to the prize state champs.Its not going to be easy for whoever wins it just enjoy that you are there for the ride. Good luck to everybody.But go FCS!!!!!!!!!

found this at tssaa rule book. it is a draw except in the following circumstances:

The eight winners of the sectional shall advance to the central site for an eight-team, double-elimination tournament. The draw shall be made so that if two teams from the same region reach the central tournament site, they will be drawn to opposite brackets. The draw shall be made by the Board of Control

found this at tssaa rule book. it is a draw except in the following circumstances:

The eight winners of the sectional shall advance to the central site for an eight-team, double-elimination tournament. The draw shall be made so that if two teams from the same region reach the central tournament site, they will be drawn to opposite brackets. The draw shall be made by the Board of Control

I would like to be at that Darw. Were will it be ? Can someone from tssaa tell me?