Blackman Offseason

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what coaches they are going to bring in after the coordinators defected to smyrna? Better be good ones or this could be a VERY BAD season for Blackman.

With the right OC and DC in place and the right players in the skill positions I beleive Blackman will do well. They have the athlete's and are gaining the experience. They have the speed, and size where it is needed. If the Offense can grasp the playbook and the receivers can perfect their routes, The transfer qb can and will hit the marks. Bring it all together and I see not only region but a definate playoff contender. "GO BLAZE"

its hard to picture crocker with the blaze but with him there it definately makes them a preseason contender because the game still has to be played on the field and blackman has weapons but are they what he had at lavergne last year plus how much are they expecting him to run......hes like most passers a lot of hits can start affecting the throwing esp. down the late stretches of the season but he seemed like a tough guy last year so he should be fine...

Crocker is more of a pocket QB that can throw very well on the run. Very knowledgeable of reading defenses and picking up the blitz. He is not a running style qb such as Mauricio or A-rod nor will he ever be. He does have the speed to get him out of trouble but only to buy him more time to set and throw. Mauricio was much more run orientated and was quicker to tuck the ball and run down field. The 08 O.C. must design plays that benifit the teams/players strength rather than force him to do something not as customary. Eliminate a few of the QB runs and design more quick passess and flairs to the rb to keep the D honest. This will save the wear and tare on the QB for the later part of the season.

I wonder what coaches they are going to bring in after the coordinators defected to smyrna? Better be good ones or this could be a VERY BAD season for Blackman.

this will not be a VERY BAD season for blackman. this will be a VERY GOOD season for blackman. starting witht offense, they have a big and good and experienced offensive line. Lee (last name)6' 2"/270lbs and Crowly 6'3" 290lbs and Perry 6'4" 300lbs will anchor this unsung crew. quarterback Crocker. running backs/ deshawn Smith and justin bowers will be the best duo in the region. wideouts in the spread, tyrek collier, shane beasely, and either bowers or smith, depending on which one is at running back. in a tight end formation 6'5" 260lbs dewan brown who can run and catch. josh patton will play fulback in some formations. he will be devastating while blocking and also a good runner.

Defensively. this side of the ball will be led by two time defensive MVP josh patton/ 6'2" 212lbs/ 80 tackles as a sophomore and 123 tackles as a junior. other linebackers will be Justin Bowers/ 6' 0" 205lbs/ jess patton 6'2" 195lbs/ Jason Gann/ defensive ends, Collins at 6' 245lbs and can run/ Brown 6'5" 260lbs/ L. J. joyce 6'1" 220/ nose guard Caleb York. Defensive Backs, shane beasely, deshawn smith, jake armstrong and tyrek collier at free safety.

Their is depth, size, speed and heart. the coaches know what they are doing, and it will come together very good for blackman. i am looking forward to the two new hires as OC and DC. Wells will get two good ones. Bowers and Patton are both getting recruited by at least a dozen division I-A schools.

this will not be a VERY BAD season for blackman. this will be a VERY GOOD season for blackman. starting witht offense, they have a big and good and experienced offensive line. Lee (last name)6' 2"/270lbs and Crowly 6'3" 290lbs and Perry 6'4" 300lbs will anchor this unsung crew. quarterback Crocker. running backs/ deshawn Smith and justin bowers will be the best duo in the region. wideouts in the spread, tyrek collier, shane beasely, and either bowers or smith, depending on which one is at running back. in a tight end formation 6'5" 260lbs dewan brown who can run and catch. josh patton will play fulback in some formations. he will be devastating while blocking and also a good runner.

Defensively. this side of the ball will be led by two time defensive MVP josh patton/ 6'2" 212lbs/ 80 tackles as a sophomore and 123 tackles as a junior. other linebackers will be Justin Bowers/ 6' 0" 205lbs/ jess patton 6'2" 195lbs/ Jason Gann/ defensive ends, Collins at 6' 245lbs and can run/ Brown 6'5" 260lbs/ L. J. joyce 6'1" 220/ nose guard Caleb York. Defensive Backs, shane beasely, deshawn smith, jake armstrong and tyrek collier at free safety.

Their is depth, size, speed and heart. the coaches know what they are doing, and it will come together very good for blackman. i am looking forward to the two new hires as OC and DC. Wells will get two good ones. Bowers and Patton are both getting recruited by at least a dozen division I-A schools.

Can i Say a few words.....First off Bowers and Smith arent the best duo in the region 4-5a.....last time i checked...you had to a least rush for over 60 yards a game.....Neither has close to 800 yards at that...so please dont give them that title...Nobody has the duo besides last year's lebanon or wilson central....dejuan weights no more than 205 maybe 190...trust me Im Scouting Dejuan and i have Highlights....another thing..Balckman will be a 4-5A contender.....Patton isnt ....close to any freshman rising freshman linebackers i've seen he's just an average joe who happens to play high school football...Maybe D-2..havent seen or heard him on our list......Thanks!!!!

Can i Say a few words.....First off Bowers and Smith arent the best duo in the region 4-5a.....last time i checked...you had to a least rush for over 60 yards a game.....Neither has close to 800 yards at that...so please dont give them that title...Nobody has the duo besides last year's lebanon or wilson central....dejuan weights no more than 205 maybe 190...trust me Im Scouting Dejuan and i have Highlights....another thing..Balckman will be a 4-5A contender.....Patton isnt ....close to any freshman rising freshman linebackers i've seen he's just an average joe who happens to play high school football...Maybe D-2..havent seen or heard him on our list......Thanks!!!!

i don't know who you are, but you better get your facts straight before you get on here and yap. about Bowers and Smith being the best duo this coming year. i did not say the best single back, nor did i say that they have been in the past. they will not be the best back. my guess is the kid from the bulldogs will be. but as a pair, they will be very good or to satisfy you ole mighty scout, one of the best duo's in this region. secondly, dejuan is 260lbs. he has not weighed 200 since his freshman year. he weighed 225 to 230 as a sophomore last year. you are dead wrong on this, so you better update your records for whoever you say you scout for before they fire you. if you think he weighs 200lbs, you just lost all of your credibility with every coach T user who reads this. you may be a BOY SCOUT, but you are not worth the money they pay you if you think he weighs 200lbs. and on patton, the guy can play, period. you may not have heard of him, but louisville has and they like him, navy has and they like him, vandy has and they like him. he has great size, great quickness in the shuttle/ 4.25, great instincts with a great gpa to boot, decent speed and 210 plus tackles in this region over the last two years, if that is average joe, every coach in america would love to have some average joe's like that. he just may end up at a division I-AA school like furman or appalachian state, but how many other linebacker in this region will get a chance to play at the next level. ask coach wells or the new coach for smyrna, williams, his defensive coordinator last year if they think he is an average joe linebacker. and he is not a rising freshmen, he is a rising senior ole scout of the year. bowers will probably play defense in college and many school like him too. tell us who you scout for so everyone can give you a grade. LOL, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

hey tigerpride, can i say a few words. below is a quote from you in another post on coach T.

My son plays football for smyrna ...and is thinking about transferring because of all the coaches leaving.

have you left yet to go to another school? please dont leave smyrna, they could use a good scout.

so your son plays for smyrna, and you are a scout. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> maybe so, let hear who with. michigan, lsu, florida, miami, texas, or maybe it's tennesee state universtiy, a recruiting power house.

so you or your son or both live 12 minutes from blackman highschool and you can't come within 50lbs of how much dejuan brown weighs, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> scout needs a new job.

so your son goes to smyrna, so while you are at practice, as coach williams if patton is an average joe and ask him what colleges are looking at patton and while you their ask him what he thinks of the running duo of bowers and smith and how good they should be this year.

so you live in smyrna, do you scout for their pee wee teams, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i don't know who you are, but you better get your facts straight before you get on here and yap. about Bowers and Smith being the best duo this coming year. i did not say the best single back, nor did i say that they have been in the past. they will not be the best back. my guess is the kid from the bulldogs will be. but as a pair, they will be very good or to satisfy you ole mighty scout, one of the best duo's in this region. secondly, dejuan is 260lbs. he has not weighed 200 since his freshman year. he weighed 225 to 230 as a sophomore last year. you are dead wrong on this, so you better update your records for whoever you say you scout for before they fire you. if you think he weighs 200lbs, you just lost all of your credibility with every coach T user who reads this. you may be a BOY SCOUT, but you are not worth the money they pay you if you think he weighs 200lbs. and on patton, the guy can play, period. you may not have heard of him, but louisville has and they like him, navy has and they like him, vandy has and they like him. he has great size, great quickness in the shuttle/ 4.25, great instincts with a great gpa to boot, decent speed and 210 plus tackles in this region over the last two years, if that is average joe, every coach in america would love to have some average joe's like that. he just may end up at a division I-AA school like furman or appalachian state, but how many other linebacker in this region will get a chance to play at the next level. ask coach wells or the new coach for smyrna, williams, his defensive coordinator last year if they think he is an average joe linebacker. and he is not a rising freshmen, he is a rising senior ole scout of the year. bowers will probably play defense in college and many school like him too. tell us who you scout for so everyone can give you a grade. LOL, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm Guessing..your still in school...maybe a close friend of the kids...Yep..i got to be...If you read carefully....I said rising freshman...whose either a rising senior....or a redshirt senior..Not on our list maybe for some other school..and before you go ragging on my scouting skills....Get off of coach T ..i got mine kid...time for you to do something useful with your time besides arguing with peers.. NUT.....And Talked to coach williams Before. ..DeJuan since i mean i dont know the kid...since i've coached him when he played for smyrna middle.....Isnt as big as you think...maybe you can use something called a scale and not an eye ...you know im not going to waste my time arguing about who's good or who's not...Who's D1 and Who's not.....all Im going to say is You'll see after next season who goes where.....And have some respect.....

I'm Guessing..your still in school...maybe a close friend of the kids...Yep..i got to be...If you read carefully....I said rising freshman...whose either a rising senior....or a redshirt senior..Not on our list maybe for some other school..and before you go ragging on my scouting skills....Get off of coach T ..i got mine kid...time for you to do something useful with your time besides arguing with peers.. NUT.....And Talked to coach williams Before. ..DeJuan since i mean i dont know the kid...since i've coached him when he played for smyrna middle.....Isnt as big as you think...maybe you can use something called a scale and not an eye ...you know im not going to waste my time arguing about who's good or who's not...Who's D1 and Who's not.....all Im going to say is You'll see after next season who goes where.....And have some respect.....

stupid is as stupid does. you say stupid things and wrong things and i correct you and then i don't know what i'm talking about. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> what a joke you are. go get your scale and weigh the boy, he is 260lbs. blackman is only 12 minutes from smyrna. call his mama since you coached him in middle school. by the way, what year did you coach him in middle school? 7th or 8th grade. you already wasted your time, and now you know you have been made to look foolish for your foolish comments and want to back out. you could say, opps, i was wrong. no close friend of the blackman kids, but i do know about the program. and you can't have redshirt seniors in highschool. and no one around here calls a rising senior a freshmen except the SCOUT. you need to talk to coach williams again. i hope he gets on here and reads this and looks the big scout from smyrna up and fills your head with some truth. here the deal, you were wrong on all accounts, you disrespected the kids, anyone who knows region 4-5a football knows what i typed was true or very very close to being right on and you came on here and lambasted me and the kids, claiming you are some scout. and you might be a scout, but if you are, you are not very good at all, because your everday joe on coach t knows what i said was on the mark. i doubt if if happens, but it would be nice if a blackman coach or coach williams came on here and set you straight, but you would still probably argue with them as you look at your SCOUTING REPORT. this is really hilarious. bowers and patton may go no where, but they are getting alot of good looks from good schools and they both are great guys and have performed very well the last two years, and that is all i said, the you get on here and disrespect the kids. you have some respect.