Whitwell Basketball

Talkitup

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news yet about a new coach? I know the hiring process takes some time but surely they have something by now?

Are they wanting a local guy? Or somebody from that region of Tennessee? Just wondering cause spring/summer practices are right around the corner.

The new principal was named yesterday. Maybe they were just holding on until that matter was resolved before hiring/announcing a new basketball coach. Who knows? As for Pickett... I'm sure the possibility of coming back to his alma mater to coach and also be able to work with his sister on the softball field is very appealing. Good luck to the Tigers with whatever decision they make..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, I guess they better get to work finding a coach. Have they been looking all along or have they been waiting till they named the new principle?

What is the word?

Has a hire been made yet? It's about time for camps to start so who will take the young men from Whitwell.

Any word out of Whitwell? It's been nearly two weeks since the new principal was named. You would think they would be eager to name a new coach. I hear that it is going to be Pickett and then I hear that it is not going to be. Will the Whitwell team be going to Sequatchie County Camp which starts Sunday? I was thinking that Coach Z may at least take them to camp until someone is hired.... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Where is Condra69 when you need him?.......

EDIT: Update.... Heard from a reliable source tonight that Pickett has accepted the job at WHS. Good luck to Donald and to the Whitwell program.

Any word out of Whitwell? It's been nearly two weeks since the new principal was named. You would think they would be eager to name a new coach. I hear that it is going to be Pickett and then I hear that it is not going to be. Will the Whitwell team be going to Sequatchie County Camp which starts Sunday? I was thinking that Coach Z may at least take them to camp until someone is hired.... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Where is Condra69 when you need him?.......

EDIT: Update.... Heard from a reliable source tonight that Pickett has accepted the job at WHS. Good luck to Donald and to the Whitwell program.

sorry Grad but I don't think that it worked out.....i heard different this weekend

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...